this just in:magic johnson picks heat to beat the lakers in nba finals according to la times!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

this just in:magic johnson picks heat to beat the lakers in nba finals according to la times!

so sad.all is well!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: this just in:magic johnson picks heat to beat the lakers in nba finals according to la times!

Seriously, predictions are worthless.... Cant wait to hear those people say.. Magic knows more than you!!  lol

Heat ceratinly deserve to be the favorites, heck they're the defending champs.  Lakers have to be considered serious contender too... so Magic not really sticking his neck out too far.

My position centers around injuries... look at the Celts the last several years... now the Bulls..  Both had realistic chances of winning titles but for injuries. If not for injuries I think the Celts could have at least 2 more titles...

At least the C's look built better than they were last season... if healthy, we could cause trouble in the playoffs again

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: this just in:magic johnson picks heat to beat the lakers in nba finals according to la times!

know what,you are right!anything can happen.even though espn gave celtics zero chance to win it all with dwight howards bad back and the the lakers being the oldest team in the league(i with dwight howard or not that 26 point whipping they took from the thunder in their final game of the season was brutal!)and being one year older...not very good!all is well!

Sections
Shortcuts