this just in:phil jackson agrees with shaq,howards game lacking according to espn!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

this just in:phil jackson agrees with shaq,howards game lacking according to espn!

first,worthy then magic,shaq and now phil!too bad and very sad.all is well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: this just in:phil jackson agrees with shaq,howards game lacking according to espn!

Watch Laker fan cry about this one now.   It will be "Phil has an ax to grind" or " He's lost all credibility".  

I will say it again.  There is nothing wrong with having the 3rd best center in the NBA on your team but giving up the best to get him is stupid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: this just in:phil jackson agrees with shaq,howards game lacking according to espn!

We'll see who's right pretty soon...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

yeah,i have to go with phil too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

dynasty doesnt sound as confident in the lakers like we was sounding before.well,i guess you cant blame him,i wouldnt be confident either when the laker greats are picking the miami heat to beat their own team in the finals!all is well.