This Line-Up Actually Makes Sense!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

This Line-Up Actually Makes Sense!

This Lockout is killing me, ive been looking forward this whole summer for who we can add to compete for Banner 18. So might as well just create a Roster (realistic).

PG-Rondo/West/Bradley
    SG-Allen/G. Hill/ Moore
    SF-Pierce/Green/Marquis Daniels
    PF-Garnett/Davis-Green
    C-DeAndre Jordan or Nene or Dalembert/JO/Davis/JJJ

Hill can opt out of his deal and he is soon to be 39, and he is hungry for a ring so what better place than Boston? He has a close relationship with Doc and he has Vet Experience. I say the Vet Minimum should be able to get him here. Yes, i want Davis back so he will be at his same position(s). (current CBA) Im pretty confident we can sign Jordan, Nene, or Dalembert for the MLE. I say Nene and Dalembert we have better chances of getting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: This Line-Up Actually Makes Sense!

In Response to This Line-Up Actually Makes Sense!:
    [QUOTE]This Lockout is killing me, ive been looking forward this whole summer for who we can add to compete for Banner 18. So might as well just create a Roster (realistic). PG-Rondo/West/Bradley SG-Allen/G. Hill/ Moore SF-Pierce/Green/Marquis Daniels PF-Garnett/Davis-Green C-DeAndre Jordan or Nene or Dalembert/JO/Davis/JJJ Hill can opt out of his deal and he is soon to be 39, and he is hungry for a ring so what better place than Boston? He has a close relationship with Doc and he has Vet Experience. I say the Vet Minimum should be able to get him here. Yes, i want Davis back so he will be at his same position(s). (current CBA) Im pretty confident we can sign Jordan, Nene, or Dalembert for the MLE. I say Nene and Dalembert we have better chances of getting.
    Posted by MrTrippleDouble[/QUOTE]

No way Nene!!
    The Clips are trying to trade Kaman for Iguadola.  That means Jordan is their center of the future.  Dalembert would be a nice option, but DA is not taking any long term deals right now........
    so, here is my team:
    Rondo/West/Bradley
    Allen/Crawford/Moore
    Pierce/Green/Brown
    KG/JJJ/Murphy
    JON/Davis/Kwame Brown

lose in 2nd round to MIA or CHI - tons of cap space for 2012!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldschoolfan. Show oldschoolfan's posts

[QUOTE]This Lockout is killing me, ive been looking forward this whole summer for who we can add to compete for Banner 18. So might as well just create a Roster (realistic). PG-Rondo/West/Bradley SG-Allen/G. Hill/ Moore SF-Pierce/Green/Marquis Daniels PF-Garnett/Davis-Green C-DeAndre Jordan or Nene or Dalembert/JO/Davis/JJJ Hill can opt out of his deal and he is soon to be 39, and he is hungry for a ring so what better place than Boston? He has a close relationship with Doc and he has Vet Experience. I say the Vet Minimum should be able to get him here. Yes, i want Davis back so he will be at his same position(s). (current CBA) Im pretty confident we can sign Jordan, Nene, or Dalembert for the MLE. I say Nene and Dalembert we have better chances of getting.

Don't think the Celtics have any chance of getting Nene, out of our price range.  Dalembert, perhaps.  Jordan would be a possibility and would really benefit from the tutelage of KG.  I don't think Philadelphia will settle for a Kaman for Iguodala trade, they want more than an expiring contract or a center with health issues. Kwame Brown suffers from TinMan disease.

I wonder if Marquis Daniels will ever play again?  Certainly won't be for a guaranteed contract or anything more than the veteran minimum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: This Line-Up Actually Makes Sense!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to This Line-Up Actually Makes Sense! : Don't think the Celtics have any chance of getting Nene, out of our price range.  Dalembert, perhaps.  Jordan would be a possibility and would really benefit from the tutelage of KG.  I don't think Philadelphia will settle for a Kaman for Iguodala trade, they want more than an expiring contract or a center with health issues. Kwame Brown suffers from TinMan disease. I wonder if Marquis Daniels will ever play again?  Certainly won't be for a guaranteed contract or anything more than the veteran minimum.
    Posted by oldschoolfan[/QUOTE]

Daniels is too unreliable

The Celtics need more constants and less variables

Too bad because Daniels was starting to show something last year

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Rondo/West/Bradley
    Allen/Crawford/Moore
    Pierce/Green/Brown
    KG/JJJ/Murphy
    JON//Kwame Brown/Chris Johnson

Davis is gone and I think we wont get anything for him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo/West/Bradley Allen/Crawford/Moore Pierce/Green/Brown KG/JJJ/Murphy JON//Kwame Brown/Chris Johnson Davis is gone and I think we wont get anything for him
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

I like the way you think, you are clearly brilliant!!  Think Johnson is on another team, though!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Well DeAndre Jordan is in Boston according to his twitter. We know he's not negotiating due to the lockout BUT maybe some under the table talks with other Celtics players is going on. :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Well DeAndre Jordan is in Boston according to his twitter. We know he's not negotiating due to the lockout BUT maybe some under the table talks with other Celtics players is going on. :-)
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Great news, albeit dangerous.  I like him and Nick Young, but the problem is the same.  We can only give the "MLE" (heard it's going away), and the Clips  or Wiz just have to match it, and we lose them (and have driven the price up).  Hope we get lucky!!  But with Kaman on the market, I just can't see it.  Jordan can "be" anywhere he wants, but the team has the final say!!  MAYBE a sign and trade??  But not for Green!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Grant Hill is not a SG, PP is more SG than Hill... Hill is more PG than SG

Celts will get Dalembert or Przybilla to team with JO at C and be ok (barring injury)

I hope they sign and trade baby

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

Would love a shot blocker like Dalenbert if the money fits. I think Big Baby has played his last game in Boston in a Celtics uniform. Unfortunately they might have a tough time keeping Delonte West as well.
     I think your lineup looks solid if Ainge could pull off the signings.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

DA will only sign players on one year deals. Otherwise, he'll be a complete and utter fool. He won't jepordize 2012 free agency. That said, the main problem with the current team is PP and KG can no longer carry the offense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Line-Up Actually Makes Sense! : For a BBD S&T to work the Kings would have to want BBD and they don't want to keep Dalembert.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I meant MLE used on Sam D

BBD S&T in some other deal just so we don't lose him for nothing.

I mentioned that I would trade Baby, Avery and our 1st rd pick (not Clips) for OJ Mayo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Line-Up Actually Makes Sense! : I like the way you think, you are clearly brilliant!!  Think Johnson is on another team, though!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    CJ is a unrestricted free agent as he was waived by Portland then went to Dakota sihned with Boston then released and resigned with Dakota I love to see him develop practice everyday with KG and JO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Line-Up Actually Makes Sense! : CJ is a unrestricted free agent as he was waived by Portland then went to Dakota sihned with Boston then released and resigned with Dakota I love to see him develop practice everyday with KG and JO
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]
    Great, I thought he was on Memphis during the playoffs, but further research indicates you are correct.  Yes on him, then, I thought he showed a lot of energy!

Sections
Shortcuts