This 'n that

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

This 'n that

I can always admit when I'm wrong.   I like VWafer's game.   He's one person who is advertised as a shooter, but tries to do other things.   He's not a bad passer as he looks to dish instead of always looking for his shot.   Also, his biggest value for the C's (if not DWest) is he slows down Reddick.   JJ licks his lips when he sees RA guarding him.   When VW guarded him, he was shut down like many others can do to him.   Last couple yrs it's been JJ who has hurt the C's for the Magic.   Now, they don't have that advantage unless Doc/Frank don't notice it.
       C's are looking for Battier, Posey, Butler, Dudley, etc.   LOL!   I've said all along that they will not win it all unless they replaced JP!   I feel if they had JP and EH, they would've beaten the LAL last yr.   Now DA/Papile is trying to catch on!   LOL!   TMurphy, Kapono (tho he's inconsistent like EH), DJones may not be good enough.   I was gonna write about getting RButler when I saw him getting splinters (metal) on the Clipper's bench.
       PP might as well stay home during all-star game.   It's not made for his game.  PP is a slow it down, half court player.   He is not a run and gun player.   Have to have that quick transition to offense mentality which PP doesn't.   But, don't give me that 'the C's don't play that way' stuff.   All ball players should have the fast break mentality to get easy baskets and put pressure on the D.   Ever hear the term 'Celtic fast break'?   Hey, I don't like that run n gun stuff either.   I don't like it cause I like to see defense.   East coulda done much better it LBJ and Wade didn't throw the ball all over the place (turnovers) while the West didn't try to be so flashy.   Amare and Bosh were allergic to rebounds too.
       Is this the new KG?   Against GSW he was a madman on the boards!   Is he getting it or just playing against scrubs and it was easier for him.   Hope he keeps it up cause KP surely isn't gonna crash the O board.   I don't want to hear KP has to get back on D, cause he surely isn't gonna stop a fast break.   But he shouldn't.   That is the job mostly of guards/wing players.
       Sure would like to see more of Erden.   KP's game, for the most part, bores the heck out of me.   All he does is sets picks and doesn't even do that well.   He is so inconsistent in every phase of the game.
       Maybe, LPowe is available on the cheap (2nd round pick).   If healthy, he gives LOdom fits.   But, DA/Papile didn't see that.   They thought it was luck that LO didn't dominate the C's when the C's won it all, unlike last yr.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

Re: This 'n that

That's a lot of words there, docc. Unfortunately it has no substance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Alot to swallow for one meal. One point, Wafer. I said he'd be good with the minutes. So far, he has proven me right. He goes off the dribble and knows when to score or dish. I would like to see him get 15-20 a night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Undecided

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Von Wafer has been a good soldier he deserves the time on court.  He has skills that we can use right now.

Sections
Shortcuts