this new pic with PP-KG-JT saddens me! does AK-47 put them over MIAMI?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: this new pic with PP-KG-JT saddens me! does AK-47 put them over MIAMI?

With Frank and KG, they understand the process. Brooklyn will be tough to beat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: this new pic with PP-KG-JT saddens me! does AK-47 put them over MIAMI?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

guess its the finality of it all. they made it imposiible to copy so here's the link..

http://www.nba.com/nets/hellobrooklyn-we-are-in

methinks nets wre the team to beat in the east (OVER MIAMI) due to AK47 taking a 7m pay cut.. think about that. he opted out of his deal in minny for 10.5m to sign with the nets for 3.3m mid level exception. he will b the difference maker in putting them ahead of miami. within 3 minutes of his deal with his russian comrade, pat riley, bull and birdy were all whining to Stern to get stern with the nets. writing is on the wall, that is one stacked,skilled and elite team with lil ego in key spots.

AK is the ultimate off the bench guy. add him with terry and others and that team will not blow many leads. barring injury, nets will force bron to head back to cleveland to reload or at least break up the big 3. i am calling a nets-clips final!

KG and Kirilenko on the court at the same time is defensive nightmare for opposing teams.  Nets will be fun to watch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: this new pic with PP-KG-JT saddens me! does AK-47 put themo over MIAMI?

lebron is likely history.

The Nets are an imovable object, and a force to be almost adjusted.

Sections
Shortcuts