This one is on Doc

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: This one is on Doc

Again ... 12 second-chance points in the fourth quarter ... 52-38 on the boards --- 11-of-20 from the foul line to Atlanta's 26-of-30. That's what decided this game tonight. That's why a team that shot 37 percent was able to win.

None of which we can blame on Doc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lloyd I get your point but I am blaming Doc for this one.  The team was ready to win and needed his guidance to get them over the hump.  I know how you and Rondowski feel so let's leave it at that.  I love Doc and am praying he can get this team ready for a glorious run to 18 this year. They deserve it and we do to.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Boston got beat up on the boards...imagine how'd they would fare against Bynum/Gasol/Odom smashing their grill!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: This one is on Doc:
    [QUOTE]Lloyd I get your point but I am blaming Doc for this one.  The team was ready to win and needed his guidance to get them over the hump.  I know how you and Rondowski feel so let's leave it at that.  I love Doc and am praying he can get this team ready for a glorious run to 18 this year. They deserve it and we do to.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Your right, the Celtics deserve #18, but they got to play smart to get there. Doc needs to get players who are slumping out and get players who are scoring in!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Anytime you lose a game there are lots of issues that can be made as to why. I posted yesterday expecting the C's to lose to the Hawks... they did for the reason I thought they would. They stink in back2backs... their gas tank runs out and we've seen it through the course of the entire season. ITs not rocket science.

Add to that they came off a big emotional win and got to Atlanta at 4 in the morning.

Only thing Ill add is about Ray. Ive said this many times and dont understand why it hasnt been pointed out to Ray in spades. He's terrible with the ball in any kind of traffic. What I mean is, if hes driving for a layup, thats ok... but when hes trying to be a playmaker or create something, hes Tony Allen 2007.

His constant drives to the baseline where he jumps in the air with no idea where hes passing...his ballhandling. etc etc

I dont mind Ray shooting so poorly, thats been his MO since hes been here. Usually a reliable shooter but has these nasty slumps from time to time.

Also dont get DOc playing him so many minutes every game. Maybe Ray is in such great shape, it doesnt effect him...