This pathetic win should be marked with an *

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

This pathetic win should be marked with an *

No Kevin Love, playing against the worst defense in the league, a 17-56 record team, and after the tongue lashing Doc gave them on Friday, the C's should have came out and blown this team out, not pull out an 85-point squeeker in the last 2 minutes.  To have this kind of showing is really mind-blowing.  Can't even put this on Rondo.  Who are we going to beat in the playoffs playing this type of uninspired basketball?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: This pathetic win should be marked with an *

I with yah rpn313. This is NOT Celtic Pride this team is playing with. During the Wolves comeback tonight, I found myself cheering THEM!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

In Response to Re: This pathetic win should be marked with an *:
    I with yah rpn313. This is NOT Celtic Pride this team is playing with. During the Wolves comeback tonight, I found myself cheering THEM!
    Posted by DrBoogiebone

I know what you mean, I didn't even get angry seeing the Wolves' comeback, I was just numb to it.  I was only surprised by the fact that we actually held on to win. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

If there's such a thing as an embarrassing win, this counts as one. While other contenders are gaining momentum as the playoffs approach, the Celtics are decelerating towards self-destruction. 5 wins in the last 11 games is pathetic for a team bragging so much experience and individual talent. Sorry, the Celtics don't get a "A win is a win." pass for this game. There are no excuses for uninspired, over-confident and lack-lustre play for a team of this calibre. Quit the lip service guys and get down to work!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiJere. Show LiJere's posts

This game has to go down as one of the WORST games of the year.  Hell with a 25 point lead, and all the momentum; all of sudden we start playing like sh**i***;  can't imagine winning banner #18 when we barely squeaked out a win tonight against a 17 win team.  Can't wait for the playoffs just to see how badly we lose, and what excuses DOC and the BIG 3 conjure up.  Do they actually think the fans are excited because they won?  Nothing like playing down to your competition, instead of the competition playing up to your level.    WAY TO GO!!!

How do you score 32 points in 1st quarter, 17 for the 2nd after getting a tongue lashing from your coach?  These guys either have tuned DOC out, or they actually believe they can turn it on and off come playoff time.  Well with the BULLS playing excellent ball, and HEAT looking as though they have found their MOJO, looks like we are really going to have major problems.  Hell, we can't beat teams with losing records, what are we going to do in the playoffs???  It's become apparent there really is no true leader of this team (PP carries the label as captain) but he ain't worth sh**i**z.  He should be calling players out who keep underperforming; but unfortunately he's like DOC, afraid to criticize the veterans, and acts like this is just some kind of slump!!!  Every game has become increasingly difficult to watch; this team just can't give you a full 48 minutes of good basketball.  Well luckily they won the championship when they did, as they will get bounced in the 1st round.

Time to break out the golf clubs, and rocking chairs; this group is definitely finished (old, washed-up, tired

Say all you want about the Lakers; at least KOME is willing to call out his teammates.

WHAT A BUNCH OF PATHETIC WHINERS AND COMPLAINERS!!
    TIME TO MAN UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH POOR PLAY!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts