This Series is Going Back to NY

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: This Series is Going Back to NY

Let Melo get 50 and heavily defend the rest of the Knicks! Melo will love this strategy (never met a shot he didnt like), while the rest of the Knicks will become dis-interested! 

When a player is on a tear, like Melo is now, it is one of the best strategies / defensive game plans to employ! 

Divide and conquer! 

Go Celtics!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

I wish they win this game, but after been up 20 theyre now only 3. Let's go Celtics win this 4th quater!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Hey GK, save this thread on your hard drive.

Good call Fierce. Now can you go 2 for 2? Would love to see the Fakers swept.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

photo LA3.jpg

HaHaHa - does it come in GK's size?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

"I'm getting the dust off  my edition of Dale Carnegie's Power of Positive thinking.

Hmmm...wasn't a Boston team down 0-3 in 2004 vs a New York team in a never before comeback to win 4 in a row. Let's steal the nickname "Idiots" from the Red Sox and at least make the Knicks worry abit with another victory in New Yawk and then back to Beantown !!!  

Ya know, if they do lose Game 5 in NY, at least PP & KG, if they do retire or are gone, can feel good they won their last game in Boston !!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I am not really surprised that the Celtics won today.  I thought that they would win at least one game at home.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Now, lets see if they can take one in NY..crossing the fingers...lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Pulling out the next game in NY should be a tough order... but anything is possible.  Would sure add some sizzle to Fridays game in Boston.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

One game at a time. Celtics should've at least split in NY the last time if it wasn't for second half meltdowns. The only problem this time is that the Knicks will have JR Smith back. Melo will take his 35-40 shots, that's a given. If Smith isn't hitting on all cylinders then the Celtics have a chance to bring it back to Boston. This will be a big order.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

you called it Fierce, indeed that was a great day....

one team showed heart, one team got swept....

Celts have a tough game Wednesday but will be rooting hard for 'em to bring it back home again...

go Cs!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

DH brings back memories of that gutless punk Andrew BYnum...knowing the Lakers were eliminated he crushed the ribs of someone (was it barea?)

DH seemed like he was looking for a reason to get off the court.. he didnt want to hang with his teammates and go down with the ship.  Then Dantoni in the press conf starts saying how Dwight gets harrassed and beat up... is he kidding??  DH is a dirty player who has dished out alot of cheap shots, esp to Celtics players in the playoffs..

Now he says he deserves a couple weeks before discussing his future.. How so deserve?? I wish these beat writers would put it to this guy one of these days. Hes such a fake,

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

DH brings back memories of that gutless punk Andrew BYnum...knowing the Lakers were eliminated he crushed the ribs of someone (was it barea?)

DH seemed like he was looking for a reason to get off the court.. he didnt want to hang with his teammates and go down with the ship.  Then Dantoni in the press conf starts saying how Dwight gets harrassed and beat up... is he kidding??  DH is a dirty player who has dished out alot of cheap shots, esp to Celtics players in the playoffs..

Now he says he deserves a couple weeks before discussing his future.. How so deserve?? I wish these beat writers would put it to this guy one of these days. Hes such a fake,

Bynum did injure Barea in the playoffs.   I wouldn't be surprised if Howard doesn't sign with the Lakers.  I agree that he is also a very dirty player.  Many instances that I said that I was thankful that Celtics players weren't injured when playing Orlando. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I predict a battle in game five. With the heart of this team, they will not go quitely into the night.

Sections
Shortcuts