this team is in trouble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

this team is in trouble

2 losses in a row,tied with miami!and guess who's coming to dinner,sunday!something needs to be done!this team is self destructing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: this team is in trouble

lol..ur kidding right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: this team is in trouble:
    lol..ur kidding right.
    Posted by JamezHill24

More like trolling.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

In Response to Re: this team is in trouble : More like trolling.
    Posted by P34

With a healthy West, Shaq and a new 3 man we will be totally fine.  Just need some help for the next few games before the all star break..

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsdynasty. Show celticsdynasty's posts

no the team is fine just injuries when we are fully healthy you will see a difference

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Long way to go. They need bench help.  The Cs are playoff tested.   The Heat won't will self-destruct in the playoffs.    The Fakers will go down to the Spurs.   I just hope the Mavs get taken out.  That's the team i see giving the Cs big headaches.
    Posted by ipot

I've noticed that this seems to be the prevailing thought (hope?!) on this forum...that the Lakers will lose to the Spurs. I guess that most of you Celtics fans have come to the realization that your ONLY hope for another title can only happen if the C's play any team OTHER than the Lakers in the finals. In my opinion, that would only "cheapen" your championship. I would think all of you would want to beat the best. But don't worry. The Lakers will do their part. If the C's are to win that banner, they're gonna have to earn it. But don't count on it...the playoffs are the Lakers domain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: this team is in trouble : I've noticed that this seems to be the prevailing thought (hope?!) on this forum...that the Lakers will lose to the Spurs. I guess that most of you Celtics fans have come to the realization that your ONLY hope for another title can only happen if the C's play any team OTHER than the Lakers in the finals. In my opinion, that would only "cheapen" your championship. I would think all of you would want to beat the best. But don't worry. The Lakers will do their part. If the C's are to win that banner, they're gonna have to earn it. But don't count on it...the playoffs are the Lakers domain.
    Posted by Qdaddy

I really find it amusing that if the Lakers lose you disappear and say you have a life. But when the Lakers win you don't have a life and spend most of your time on a forum for Boston Celtics fans. LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivanc. Show kivanc's posts

I don't think there is one single Celtic fan who will be afraid of Lakers in a finals matchup when both teams are healthy.

I know there are lots of Laker fans who are afraid of that idea. Deep inside, my friends. And that fright is well deserved.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: this team is in trouble : I've noticed that this seems to be the prevailing thought (hope?!) on this forum...that the Lakers will lose to the Spurs. I guess that most of you Celtics fans have come to the realization that your ONLY hope for another title can only happen if the C's play any team OTHER than the Lakers in the finals. In my opinion, that would only "cheapen" your championship. I would think all of you would want to beat the best. But don't worry. The Lakers will do their part. If the C's are to win that banner, they're gonna have to earn it. But don't count on it...the playoffs are the Lakers domain.
    Posted by Qdaddy

Like our Celtic players, I like a little trash talking.  Its cool.  I do think your Lakers are a great team and if they can get by Dallas and the Spurs, they will be formidable opponents for us.  They are finally starting to play better and I see great things for them throughout the rest of the regular season.   I would actually rather play the Lakers in the finals than anyone else.   It will be fun talking trash about how we beat you and hoping you'll come on the Board here and accept your loss like a man!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

In Response to Re: this team is in trouble : Like our Celtic players, I like a little trash talking.  Its cool.  I do think your Lakers are a great team and if they can get by Dallas and the Spurs, they will be formidable opponents for us.  They are finally starting to play better and I see great things for them throughout the rest of the regular season.   I would actually rather play the Lakers in the finals than anyone else.   It will be fun talking trash about how we beat you and hoping you'll come on the Board here and accept your loss like a man!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Great post!  If there's one thing true Lakers and Celtics fans want, it's a rematch.  The NBA doesn't get better.  And if the Celtics beat LA, I'll come here and take my loss like a man. 

Of course, that won't happen :). 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

The team will be fine.

Nuff Said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Posted by Qdaddy

If the best from the West is the Spurs or Mavs, then so be it!!!!  I dont care who the Celtics have to beat for Banner 18!!!!  Just get it done!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Two  losses  in  a  row  and  The  Team  is  In  Trouble?  Get  real.  If  we  are  in  trouble,  I  wonder  what  Cleveland  is  in.  Please,  calm  down. 

We  are  still  one  of  the  best  teams  in  the  league  despite  our  injuries.  We  just  need  to  be  healthy  come  playoff  time,  and  we  will  be  healthy.  And  you  know  how  dangerous  we  are  if  healthy.

If  a  man  is  a  debtor,  his  wife  must  learn  to  say,  he  is  not  home.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

IMO it's a matter of players getting healthy and staying healthy. The allstar break is coming at a good time. Hopefully Shaq will be back as well as Semih and Nate.
       The C's only had 7 players in the rotation against the Lakers the other day. I think fatigue was the reason for the loss as well as not having Shaq and Semih to help down low. At full strength, the C's are the best team in the league IMO.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The heat can enjoy Sunday if they win, but by April it will be more like opening night.  They will not beat us if healthy.  Even without a new addition.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

This happens, the team will survive, need to get healthy and
    they will. I beleieve they will be fine, kind of heart breaking now
    but they will rise again. Go C's!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts