this team SUCKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

this team SUCKS

THERE IS NO EXCUSE,YOU CANNOT LOSE TO A DOORMAT LIKE SACRAMENTO,THIS TEAM SHOULDA BEEN BLOWN UP!ITS TIME TO RAISE THE WHITE FLAG ON THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: this team SUCKS

The Big Three plus 1 made it thru the Trade deadline intact... and now have it made in the shade.

Our Jekyll-Hyde PG has a 4-12 game to celebrate the milestone.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Rondo waved and waved and waved at his man, RONDO SAID THEY DON'T GUARD ME I WON'T GUARD THEM, I MEAN ANY OF THEM.  As leader of the team, he forgot to defend and it made our overall defense look sick.  I am sick of hearing how great the guy is, forget it , he will lead no team to a championship and did not lead us to one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to "this team SUCKS": [QUOTE]THERE IS NO EXCUSE,YOU CANNOT LOSE TO A DOORMAT LIKE SACRAMENTO,THIS TEAM SHOULDA BEEN BLOWN UP!ITS TIME TO RAISE THE WHITE FLAG ON THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by okdude73401[/QUOTE] 120 points to the Kings?? No pride. Sick of this team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

lol...game by game fans..your sad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

In Response to this team SUCKS:
    [QUOTE]THERE IS NO EXCUSE,YOU CANNOT LOSE TO A DOORMAT LIKE SACRAMENTO,THIS TEAM SHOULDA BEEN BLOWN UP!ITS TIME TO RAISE THE WHITE FLAG ON THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by okdude73401[/QUOTE]

Blame it on Doc.  Whatever sh*t he said to them at halftime in that lockeroom made things worse.  They came out sleepwalking in the 3rd Q with no defense whatsoever.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Pretty pathetic showing by the Cs....I guess this was their way of thanking Danny for keeping the team intact.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

This team's going straight to the grave with Ainge.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

I thought Boston did well......................Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: this team SUCKS:
    [QUOTE]Rondo waved and waved and waved at his man, RONDO SAID THEY DON'T GUARD ME I WON'T GUARD THEM, I MEAN ANY OF THEM.  As leader of the team, he forgot to defend and it made our overall defense look sick.  I am sick of hearing how great the guy is, forget it , he will lead no team to a championship and did not lead us to one.
    Posted by romneywins[/QUOTE]

This is absolutely hillarious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : This is absolutely hillarious.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    I thought it was amusing also, but true.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In Response to this team SUCKS:
    [QUOTE]THERE IS NO EXCUSE,YOU CANNOT LOSE TO A DOORMAT LIKE SACRAMENTO,THIS TEAM SHOULDA BEEN BLOWN UP!ITS TIME TO RAISE THE WHITE FLAG ON THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by okdude73401[/QUOTE]

Not sucks.  Just wildly inconsistent.  Where were you when the team REALLY sucked
    therough most of the '90s?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to this team SUCKS : Not sucks.  Just wildly inconsistent.  Where were you when the team REALLY sucked therough most of the '90s?
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

When you have 3 future HOFers starting and a perennial AS PG joining along side them, there is zero excuse for being this wildly inconsistent... unless the team simply sucks.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : When you have 3 future HOFers starting and a perennial AS PG joining along side them, there is zero excuse for being this wildly inconsistent... unless the team simply sucks. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

I have an excuse.  The three HOFers aren't playing at a HOF level anymore because they are old and their bench sucks in large part because Green and Wilcox couldn't play this year because if they did they might um die.

This team is playing at exactly the level it should.  Three stars who aren't stars anymore, a wildly inconsistent PG and a bench that has been decimated by you know the umm risk of death.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : I have an excuse.  The three HOFers aren't playing at a HOF level anymore because they are old and their bench sucks in large part because Green and Wilcox couldn't play this year because if they did they might um die. This team is playing at exactly the level it should.  Three stars who aren't stars anymore, a wildly inconsistent PG and a bench that has been decimated by you know the umm risk of death.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Three aging HOFers and a wildly inconsistent AS PG..... little to no bench... yup..  your are correct.... the team sucks!

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : I have an excuse.  The three HOFers aren't playing at a HOF level anymore because they are old and their bench sucks in large part because Green and Wilcox couldn't play this year because if they did they might um die. This team is playing at exactly the level it should.  Three stars who aren't stars anymore, a wildly inconsistent PG and a bench that has been decimated by you know the umm risk of death.

That's about as good as it can be said!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS :  That's about as good as it can be said!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    Cruel but true assessment.  This team will win some of the games to tease us they can still do it. But snake's assessment is the truth.  We may need to delude ourselves to watch the many games like last night that are still ahead on the schedule.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Very good point about the bench.  The Celtics could have been better if Green was healthy and Wilcox wasn't lost for the remainder of the season.  If only the Celtics had another big man they could rely on instead of Jermaine.  They would have a chance of winning more games.   Last night's game was one of the worst losses by the Celtics in the big 3 era.   Hopefully, this game was just an exception and they will continue winning most of their remaining road games. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : If you think last night was awful wait until we're in the 5th year of the rebuilding process. That Lakers are the fastest team to get back to the Finals from one generation to another. From Magic Johnson to Shaq, 1991 to 2000. That's 9 years. It took the Pistons 14 years to get back to the Finals, 1990 to 2004. The Bulls have not gone back to the Finals since 1998. I'm not sure if some of the current posters on this board will still be alive to see the next Celtics Finals appearance. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    In this era of free agency anything can happen.  We have cap space and we should get two good draft picks.  It's a crap shot. 2007-08 came out of nowhere remember.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : In this era of free agency anything can happen.  We have cap space and we should get two good draft picks.  It's a crap shot. 2007-08 came out of nowhere remember.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  The Celtics could improve drastically the next few years with the cap space they have.   The last time they won the championship in the 80's they had two devastating losses after that.  I wouldn't imagine that  this would happen again.  I don't believe this has ever happened to another NBA team. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : It didn't come out of nowhere.  When Ainge took over in the summer of 2003 he blew up the team. He traded Toine for LaFrentz. Got lucky in 2004 with Al Jefferson, Delonte West, and Tony Allen. Fast forward to 2007, the Celts had the #5 pick of the 2007 Draft. Then it happened. #5 pick and Delonte for Ray Allen. Al Jefferson, the 2009 1st round pick, and a bunch of players for KG. Back then we had assets. This offseason we have no tradable assets that would get us another All-Star player like Ray. The remaining players from this year's team would be Pierce, Rondo, JaJuan, Bradley, Moore, Stiemsma, and maybe Bass.  Sure we have cap space. But no one is worth giving the max in this year's free-agent class.  Next year, 2013, will not even be the start of our rebuilding process. We can't rebuild without a lottery pick.  This season is like 1991-92 again, Larry Bird's last season as an NBA player. The following year the Celts still made the playoffs as the #4 seed. Missed the playoffs in 1994 and made it back to the playoffs again 1995. Then the Celtics started spiraling down in 1996 and hit rock bottom in 1997.  Next season, 2012-13, we will still be in the playoff hunt because we still have Pierce, Rondo, and maybe KG. So we're in the middle going nowhere.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    I am usually more of a pessimist than you.  Give it a chance to play out, things are very fluid, you may be right but you could be really wrong.  It is better to have flexibility that we have than not.  Ainge has been planning for this rebuild for years as much as he did in 2007.

Sections
Shortcuts