this team SUCKS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: this team SUCKS

We have two good draft picks.  Bradley, JJJ and Moore are returning and will be better.  We have cap space which you are right to question but is so vast they will figure something they can do.  Don't underestimate Ainge will not be able to do something with all this cap space and draft picks. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

And what would you do? The trade deadline has passed, this is our team.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to this team SUCKS:
    [QUOTE]THERE IS NO EXCUSE,YOU CANNOT LOSE TO A DOORMAT LIKE SACRAMENTO,THIS TEAM SHOULDA BEEN BLOWN UP!ITS TIME TO RAISE THE WHITE FLAG ON THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by okdude73401[/QUOTE] 

They barely beat Golden State without Ellis and Curry - the Cs have a very simple formula - lose to good teams, barely beat bad teams on the road and barely beat bad teams at home.  They don't suck, they just are not that good. Sacramento was without Evans as well.  Maybe they can call ahead and have Javale McGee sit out tonight, then call ahead to Atlanta and have Josh Smith skip a game, then have Monta Ellis take the night off in Milwaukee, then have Iggy miss the final game of the trip in Philly and the Cs could win 1 or 2 of them and continue to delude themselves into thinking they are a good team.  I am very surprised that Rondo didn't step up and takeover the game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: this team SUCKS:
    [QUOTE]We have two good draft picks.  Bradley, JJJ and Moore are returning and will be better.  We have cap space which you are right to question but is so vast they will figure something they can do.  Don't underestimate Ainge will not be able to do something with all this cap space and draft picks. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    You mean like when he was fined $25K for tossing a towel to distract a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting a free throw during game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals?   Ainge was attempting to rattle Hickson, who made his second free throw despite the GM’s actions.                             

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to this team SUCKS :   They barely beat Golden State without Ellis and Curry - the Cs have a very simple formula - lose to good teams, barely beat bad teams on the road and barely beat bad teams at home.  They don't suck, they just are not that good. Sacramento was without Evans as well.  Maybe they can call ahead and have Javale McGee sit out tonight, then call ahead to Atlanta and have Josh Smith skip a game, then have Monta Ellis take the night off in Milwaukee, then have Iggy miss the final game of the trip in Philly and the Cs could win 1 or 2 of them and continue to delude themselves into thinking they are a good team.  I am very surprised that Rondo didn't step up and takeover the game
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Not me.

Now that the trade deadline has passed, R9R can safely sulk again... and be a PITA.

How dare DA shop the best player on the team!

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Sacramento, at the base of the Sierra Nevada, is still only at sea level and the Cs had one day rest after GS game, a nail biter even w/o Monta Ellis, took a lot out of them. Last night's game although the Kings at one point were shooting 70% won because of the reason we, and many teams lose, lost the rebound battle 45-28.

What I'm saying now is fairytale stuff but allow me to vent. Our old Big 3, all hall of famers, still are probably as good as any other 3 in tandem on another team shooting from the perimeter but other than Pierce and Allen only ocassionally, can't drive to the basket.  Rondo can, but he can't shoot from the outside. The Big 3 can play another 1-2 years and, ok this is just a dream, but if we had Bynum & Gasol, putting in the rebounds or tossing them out to our Big 3 we'd win the title !!! I really believe if we can get  D.Howard and with Stiemsma improving and a draft Biggie we would be contenders. The Kings scored alot uncontested under the basket...in addition to rebounding a good center will defend.   I don't think Kaman is the end all although he would at least make us better at rebounding than now.

Let's face it, I feel the only reason we've had some good defense statistics is that losing the offensive rebound battle , we have 1-2 more guys back to defend many fast breaks. It'd be nice to get the rebound & make the basket and then we have time to get our 5 men back to defend. OK, I'm rambling....Mea Culpa !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Guys, you are jumping off bridges today.  They are 2 and 2 so far on this 8 game road trip.  If they go 5 and 3 it is a success.  They have done something with the cards they've been dealt this year, there were no difference maker deals out there that were worth the cost.

And let's not forget, Pierce has gone 0 for 4 on this trip so far.  Elephant in the room right now.  He'll likely have a good stretch at some point to make us forget about this, and then another just like this one.  Sooner or later it will sink in that he has become increasingly more lethargic and telegraphing with his play, and there is nothing he can do to reverse this.  Am I the only one who would rather have Avery Bradley bring the ball up than Pierce when this takes place?    

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : You mean like when he was fined $25K for tossing a towel to distract a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting a free throw during game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals?   Ainge was attempting to rattle Hickson, who made his second free throw despite the GM’s actions.                             
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]
    Can you make a coherent point? What are you talking about?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : Can you make a coherent point? What are you talking about?

You related to RedRus/Beatles4ever/birdandcowens/hedleylamar?
    Your quote, "Don't underestimate Ainge ."
    My reply, "You mean like when he was fined $25K for tossing a towel to distract a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting a free throw during game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals? Ainge was attempting to rattle Hickson, who made his second free throw despite the GM’s actions."

Nothing like C's fans as you have to spell it out for them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : You related to RedRus/Beatles4ever/birdandcowens/hedleylamar? Your quote, " Don't underestimate Ainge ." My reply, "You mean like when he was fined $25K for tossing a towel to distract a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting a free throw during game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals? Ainge was attempting to rattle Hickson, who made his second free throw despite the GM’s actions." Nothing like C's fans as you have to spell it out for them.

Stop the personal attacks NOW!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Not sure why Boston fans expected otherwise, what with the Ancient 3 still there and Rhondo still not being able to shoot. Aint reality a blast!

Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Not sure why Boston fans expected otherwise, what with the Ancient 3 still there and Rhondo still not being able to shoot. Aint reality a blast!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

another tayshawn/null immmature childish rant that proves he knows absolutely nothing about basketball!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : You related to RedRus/Beatles4ever/birdandcowens/hedleylamar? Your quote, " Don't underestimate Ainge ." My reply, "You mean like when he was fined $25K for tossing a towel to distract a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting a free throw during game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals? Ainge was attempting to rattle Hickson, who made his second free throw despite the GM’s actions." Nothing like C's fans as you have to spell it out for them.
    I am referring to Ainge regarding his role as general manager. Bringing up a towel incident is like me bringing up Kobester's rape charge in Denver. Which is exponentially more sordid and troubling.  Ainge threw a towel what did Kobe do?  Would you like to get back to to the point don't underestimate what Ainge will do as general manager next year.  Stop embarrassing yourself and go somewhere else.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i cant wait till tonight..im laughing at all of you guys for jumping ship.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : I thought it was amusing also, but true.
    Posted by romneywins[/QUOTE]

What is halarious is how clueless people like you want to blame last night's loss on Rondo....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : Probably the most disgusting piece of behaviour ever witnessed by a GM (lmao) in the history of the NBA. Can you imagine Mitch or Jerry West ever doing anything of that nature....no. Ainge really is a disgusting person whose only decent move came courtesy of his old pal McHale.

Disgusting behavior?  Like unsupervised 15 yr olds posting trash on websites where they don't belong.

Wrong again, Fluff Dawg!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo waved and waved and waved at his man, RONDO SAID THEY DON'T GUARD ME I WON'T GUARD THEM, I MEAN ANY OF THEM.  As leader of the team, he forgot to defend and it made our overall defense look sick.  I am sick of hearing how great the guy is, forget it , he will lead no team to a championship and did not lead us to one.
    Posted by romneywins[/QUOTE]

where were you when Rondo was shutting down cp3? or dwill? or jlin? or klowry? ohh..ok.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : I am referring to Ainge regarding his role as general manager. Bringing up a towel incident is like me bringing up Kobester's rape charge in Denver. Which is exponentially more sordid and troubling.  Ainge threw a towel what did Kobe do?  Would you like to get back to to the point don't underestimate what Ainge will do as general manager next year.  Stop embarrassing yourself and go somewhere else.
    Really, Kobe was convicted on a rape charge?  I missed it, where is the link?  Kobe admitted he cheated on his wife...it happens all the time where professional sports stars cheat on spouse.  On the other hand Danny Boy was caught red handed on tape for the whole world to see.  I guess your still mad that DA didn't do his job and try to improve the team for playoff run. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Boston should be happy they don't play in the west otherwise they wouldn't be in the playoff race and be reassigned the title "lottery bound".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : Really, Kobe was convicted on a rape charge?  I missed it, where is the link?  Kobe admitted he cheated on his wife...it happens all the time where professional sports stars cheat on spouse.  On the other hand Danny Boy was caught red handed on tape for the whole world to see.  I guess your still mad that DA didn't do his job and try to improve the team for playoff run. 

Boy - learn how to read.............he didn't say convicted....he said rape CHARGE!!!!  Man are you thick!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : Boy - learn how to read.............he didn't say convicted....he said rape CHARGE!!!!  Man are you thick!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Boston should be happy they don't play in the west otherwise they wouldn't be in the playoff race and be reassigned the title "lottery bound".

8th seed in the West DEN is 24-20...BOS is 23-20  1/2 game out....WRONG again, Tayshawn!!

Sections
Shortcuts