this team SUCKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: this team SUCKS

In Response to Re: this team SUCKS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : Really, Kobe was convicted on a rape charge?  I missed it, where is the link?  Kobe admitted he cheated on his wife...it happens all the time where professional sports stars cheat on spouse.  On the other hand Danny Boy was caught red handed on tape for the whole world to see.  I guess your still mad that DA didn't do his job and try to improve the team for playoff run. 
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]
    You have to be fifteen to equate DA's gamesmanship with Kobe's rape charges.  You are a  seriously disturbed loser. Even a laker fan would be ashamed of you.

Why did Kobe settle for a gigantic undisclosed amount?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Rondo leads in first half, he just shut down the penetration from Denver.  Truth is the Celtics as a team are defending like girls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]i cant wait till tonight..im laughing at all of you guys for jumping ship.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    Ehemm...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : Ehemm...
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Laughing

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : What is halarious is how clueless people like you want to blame last night's loss on Rondo....
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]
    Denver to,where is out allstar point guard, but in his defense Paul and KG played very hard while the remainder of the team watched, I know you think they played great tonight, mabey in the playoffs if we make it with NY winning now, they will get rest between game and look much better , hope so , but if fans defend the mess we are wathing the last to nights then more porwer to you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

All Boston needed was a serviceable center, a glu guy in the middle that doesn't mind bagging. If Minny could find a Euro to do the dirty work, I don't know why Boston can't.

With the Boston 3 & Rondo, it could happen this summer. The window is closing but the door isn't shut on the aging vets. There is one more run & Danny should been looking harder.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : Denver to,where is out allstar point guard, but in his defense Paul and KG played very hard while the remainder of the team watched, I know you think they played great tonight, mabey in the playoffs if we make it with NY winning now, they will get rest between game and look much better , hope so , but if fans defend the mess we are wathing the last to nights then more porwer to you.
    Posted by romneywins[/QUOTE]
    All Star Rondo, 4 TO's last night and 6 tonight no biggie! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]All Boston needed was a serviceable center, a glu guy in the middle that doesn't mind bagging. If Minny could find a Euro to do the dirty work, I don't know why Boston can't. With the Boston 3 & Rondo, it could happen this summer. The window is closing but the door isn't shut on the aging vets. There is one more run & Danny should been looking harder.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Answer- he's a former Celtic great, a big, he's European.......Vitaly Potapenko!! What a boost he'd be to this Celtic team!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to this team SUCKS : Not sucks.  Just wildly inconsistent.  Where were you when the team REALLY sucked therough most of the '90s?
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

DUDE I WAS HERE! IM FROM OKLAHOMA!DO U KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS YR AFTER YR AFTER YR,TO KEEP HEARING HOW BAD THE CELTICS WERE!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]All Boston needed was a serviceable center, a glu guy in the middle that doesn't mind bagging. If Minny could find a Euro to do the dirty work, I don't know why Boston can't. With the Boston 3 & Rondo, it could happen this summer. The window is closing but the door isn't shut on the aging vets. There is one more run & Danny should been looking harder.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Very good post and most Celtics fans would agree with you.  The Celtics might have had a chance this season if they had a decent center.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Boston has no chance. Old players, old coach, old ideas. Move on!

Sections
Shortcuts