this teams in trouble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: this teams in trouble

Stop it.   These are the tough days with injury and lack of energy.  You'll see a different team in a few weeks.   You give up way too soon.  Its just 10 games of .500 ball.  We'll be back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0kdude12000. Show 0kdude12000's posts

lol what team u been watching???????????????????they flat out cant play anymore,haven't u noticed they're starting to lose at HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

LOL. could we win at home last year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, OKDude, you're right.  Let's just blow up the old team and give up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: this teams in trouble:
    Stop it.   These are the tough days with injury and lack of energy.  You'll see a different team in a few weeks.   You give up way too soon.  Its just 10 games of .500 ball.  We'll be back.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

This is pretty much "standard operating procedure" on this board. All the sunshine pumpers are "giddy with delight" with the C's quick start....talk of a 42-2 start...total domination by the defense. Then the injuries start taking a toll...losses start mounting...all the negative talk begins. Like I said before, it'll all even out. The Spurs will hit a rough patch, so will the Heat and the Lakers will be there in the end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: this teams in trouble : This is pretty much "standard operating procedure" on this board. All the sunshine pumpers are "giddy with delight" with the C's quick start....talk of a 42-2 start...total domination by the defense. Then the injuries start taking a toll...losses start mounting...all the negative talk begins. Like I said before, it'll all even out. The Spurs will hit a rough patch, so will the Heat and the Lakers will be there in the end.
    Posted by Qdaddy

I totally agree with you about the Lakers hitting a rough patch in the end. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Posted by Celtsfan4life

what this guys said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to this teams in trouble:
    can't win at home anymore,seems like old age has caught up with them.
    Posted by 0kdude12000

Think Garnett, Perkins and West will help?

Umm....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Miami has passed you fools!  Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to this teams in trouble : Think Garnett, Perkins and West will help? Umm....
    Posted by Icon11

if west can stay on the floor 30 minutes a night he might help us a lot.  Obviously KG will.  Perkins may or may not.

But this team is going straight up nowhere with this season's rondo.  He DOES NOT shoot the ball on a nightly basis and gives away double his own scoring output on a routine basis.  We need a PG who isn't afraid to roll up the sleeves and drive the lane for some foul shots if that's what the situation calls for.

Rondo won't do that because he p's his pants every time he has to shoot a free throw.

So delonte may well be the key to our fortunes this year.  <gulp />

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: this teams in trouble : This is pretty much "standard operating procedure" on this board. All the sunshine pumpers are "giddy with delight" with the C's quick start....talk of a 42-2 start...total domination by the defense. Then the injuries start taking a toll...losses start mounting...all the negative talk begins. Like I said before, it'll all even out. The Spurs will hit a rough patch, so will the Heat and the Lakers will be there in the end.
    Posted by Qdaddy

This post of Qdaddy is a guarantee that the Celtics will win on Wednesday, with or without KG. Good things happen when our magical troll, Qdaddy, shows up to tell Celtic fans, "I told you so." 

Just wait and see.

Remember this post after the Celtics beat the Kings on Wednesday. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from markp99. Show markp99's posts

We had better beat the 8-26 Kings! - else this post might have some legs :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The same pattern is repreating itself.

Last year around Christmas, we started playing 500 ball the rest of the season. This year, well, we're 5-5 in the last 10.

I said it earlier this season and still believe it true. Vets just cant put out the energy all season long and our team is full of vets. They have let downs and take weak teams lightly.  Can you notice any difference from the San Antonio game to this one?   C's were up for the big game and not for this one against the lowly Rockets.

I also said they'd be lucky to come out of Jan leading the east... and we're not anymore and its only Jan 11.

Cant overcome injuries to key players forever and cant force vets to have energy & motivation against garbage teams all the time either. Oh, the players will say different or they'll acknowledge they have to come ready every game blah, blah blah.. how many times had you heard that?

Not surprising... expect more of the same  until we get back everyone...at least then we'll have the depth to maybe find the players on a given night to pull us through.. we are by far the deepest team in the NBA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Posted by Qdaddy

Just like SOP for you to show up after a loss and tell us how smart you are.  Well I know you won't be around for it but I will say again the Fakers don't have it this year.  You can call future telling or whatever.  The C's don't play up to bad teams.  They don't have problems with good teams at home.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: this teams in trouble : This post of Qdaddy is a guarantee that the Celtics will win on Wednesday, with or without KG. Good things happen when our magical troll, Qdaddy, shows up to tell Celtic fans, "I told you so."  Just wait and see. Remember this post after the Celtics beat the Kings on Wednesday. 
    Posted by P34

Well I am a fortune teller.  I predict if we lose PuffDaddy and Dudder will show up and tell us how smart they are.  I predict if we start winning again they will magically disappear.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: this teams in trouble : This post of Qdaddy is a guarantee that the Celtics will win on Wednesday, with or without KG. Good things happen when our magical troll, Qdaddy, shows up to tell Celtic fans, "I told you so."  Just wait and see. Remember this post after the Celtics beat the Kings on Wednesday. 
    Posted by P34

Wow P34, you're really stepping out on a limb with that one...a team with 8 wins and playing in Boston!

You'd better hope they do win cause you'll never hear the end of it...like last years loss to the Nets.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: this teams in trouble : Injuries are no excuse for the lack of hustle
    Posted by damfuno

I agree.  Its not an excuse.  But, when you are the Celtics and you're in the dog days of the season and the player missing is KG, those are the reasons.  inexcusable, but it happened for exactly those reasons.  That's the weakness of our team.  The strength is that they come back from this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i dont think the c's are in that much trouble at all

if they can get healthy and stay that way, they will beat most teams whether they are all that interested or not(regular season)

but thats a big if...and boston shouldnt slip past the 3 seed anyways because orlando would have to overtake miami for the division seeding...and i dont see that happening as i dont think, if healthy that miami will lose anymore than 2 games in a row the rest of the year

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: this teams in trouble : Wow P34, you're really stepping out on a limb with that one...a team with 8 wins and playing in Boston! You'd better hope they do win cause you'll never hear the end of it...like last years loss to the Nets.
    Posted by Qdaddy

It's all on you. Is it my fault that every time you post here good things happen to the Celtics and their fans?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Posted by P34

I hope that you are right. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

28 wins and 9 loses. 3rd best record in the NBA. To me, this record does not look like a team in trouble. Let's relax, it's a long season. Every team has their ups and downs. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

28 wins and 9 loses. 3rd best record in the NBA. To me, this record does not look like a team in trouble. Let's relax, it's a long season. Every team has their ups and downs. 
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028
    I agree, this team has held it together with several injuries and the starting 5 have yet to play together all year.  Their goal is just to keep it together and stay healthy and try to win as many games as is realistic.   We're finding out who on the bench can add value and fatigue in all honestly can look like lack of hustle.  If you're worn out the nrg isn't there.  I saw this same thing all last year where I'd swear the whole team looked like they all went out drinking together the night before, but it probably was just cumulative fatigue.  They had a horrible home record all last year, and the good news is they say KG might play this week, and Perk and West are right around the corner to coming back  If they are healthy they have every reason to have a better 2nd half record than 1st half.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Posted by ChiefEddie1028

I agree, they have been without their best player for 2 weeks and rushing him back is not a good idea no matter how many irrelevant games they lose in January.

The thing that is odd is posters keep saying "seems like a replay" but then they leave out the fact that they took the Lakers to 7 games after playing 500 ball the last two thirds of the season last year.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling - just like last year and the outcome was almost number 18.

People panic - last year they lost to the Clippers and Golden State and several other bad teams and after the season Doc basically said they tanked games to conserve minutes, etc. and it almost paid off.

Worrying about them now is simply silly as I said in another thread when healthy they are the deepest and best team in the league and built for the playoffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: this teams in trouble : It's all on you. Is it my fault that every time you post here good things happen to the Celtics and their fans?
    Posted by P34

You give me too much credit. Believe me, if I really had that much power or influence, the C's would be 0-82...EVERY YEAR.

Sections
Shortcuts