This, too is a great read!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

This, too is a great read!!

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218778/Lakers_Slip_In_Pursuit_Of_Dwight_Howard

Ah, yes, the famous ego!!  EVERYONE - THANKS KOBE!!!!!!!

Can't wait to tell my kobe-lovin-don't-wear-that-shirt-in-my-room- lovin' students this on Monday, right after accepting congratulations for the Pats win!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: This, too is a great read!!

In Response to This, too is a great read!!:
    [QUOTE]http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218778/Lakers_Slip_In_Pursuit_Of_Dwight_Howard Ah, yes, the famous ego!!  EVERYONE - THANKS KOBE!!!!!!! Can't wait to tell my kobe-lovin-don't-wear-that-shirt-in-my-room- lovin' students this on Monday, right after accepting congratulations for the Pats win!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Very interesting.  Thanks for posting it.  I hope that you are right about the Patriots winning.  I am certainly not overconfident, unlike the NY players and some of the NY reporters already talking about a parade. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: This, too is a great read!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to This, too is a great read!! : Very interesting.  Thanks for posting it.  I hope that you are right about the Patriots winning.  I am certainly not overconfident, unlike the NY players and some of the NY reporters already talking about a parade. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

So glad I don't root for any NY teams!!  Worse than lakers fans!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Mike Brown is back to blaming the officials when his team loses!!

Some things never change!!

Sections
Shortcuts