This year's team is pretty damn good!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

This year's team is pretty damn good!

The Celts have the best record in the East and have the 2nd best record in the league...

They have a winning record on the road and they have a winning record against teams with winning records (the Lakers can't say that)

They have beaten the Heat (twice), the league leading Spurs, and the Lakers on the road

We have, in my opinion, the deepest roster in the league (especially when Delonte returns)....it's all good my friends...enjoy the ride....hopefully all the way to #18!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: This year's team is pretty damn good!

The Celtics are improved  1. better players 2. improved players

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Great post! Now let's go and beat the Kings.

If we could erase some of these horrible losses, I could really see this team as a 41-6 team instead of a 36-11 team.

Trust me I'm not complaining I just hate the bad losses. They take away from the great wins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Yes no doubt that they are a great team. However it is not the best team to win a game at a night but it is the team who plays better to win. Cs had a few terrible games so far. They just don't have it every night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I hope the Celtics do not under estimate the Kings. They have been playing really well as of late, but I am loving what the Celts are doing right now. I can't wait to see how good they will be when West is back!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Not to be a raincloud, but I think we also learned a lot about this team three nights ago when they got dismantled by Phoenix.  Honestly, they could not have looked or played worse.  I'm a lot more inclined to judge them after a loss than after a win.  As good as they looked last night, they looked no better than a D League team against the Suns.

Sections
Shortcuts