Those Who Still Believe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Those Who Still Believe

Celtic fans who still believe the Celtics will win a championship post here. 

Let's see who are the fair-weather fans and the REAL CELTIC FANS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Those Who Still Believe

In Response to Those Who Still Believe:
    [QUOTE]Celtic fans who still believe the Celtics will win a championship post here.  Let's see who are the fair-weather fans and the REAL CELTIC FANS!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, buddy!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wow, something you two agree on!!   I'm impressed.

C's will struggle to figure it all out but when they get a center who's strong, when the Big 3 get back to some level of focus, when the new folks figure out that we are a defensive team first, we will be ok and challenge for number 18.  

Its so ugly right now that we can't see the end game, but I have faith that Doc and Danny can see it and Doc will convince them to get back to good Defense and then on to playoff wins!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I still believe and always have man! No doubt where my alliegence is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i believe we can touch the sky.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Those Who Still Believe:
    [QUOTE]i believe we can touch the sky.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Nice!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Those Who Still Believe:
    [QUOTE]Wow, something you two agree on!!   I'm impressed. C's will struggle to figure it all out but when they get a center who's strong, when the Big 3 get back to some level of focus, when the new folks figure out that we are a defensive team first, we will be ok and challenge for number 18.   Its so ugly right now that we can't see the end game, but I have faith that Doc and Danny can see it and Doc will convince them to get back to good Defense and then on to playoff wins!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Nah! kyRico is just being sarcastic. He's trying to get a response from me because I told him I'm going to let him hate on Pierce every chance he gets and that he should tell all of the Celtic fans here how great a PG Avery Bradley is. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Looks like I'm going to become a martyr. After recognizing all those posts about me hating on the Lakers I think I'm going to become the greatest Laker hater of all time.

HAHAHA!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Glen Davis had 16 points and 7 rebounds tonight. Looks like he's getting closer to getting that 6th man of the year trophy.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Man P, i'm starting to feel sorry for you!!  I think you have made someone mad!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

As long the the real Rondo stands up....I'm in! If not... I'm out!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

This is my team. There is no moves to be made, West and Arroyo are pieces but not the answer. Ill atch evry game id we loose by 20 every night. When they win I behind them and when they loose I am behind them. I still can get fustrated but this is  my team.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Those Who Still Believe:
    [QUOTE]Celtic fans who still believe the Celtics will win a championship post here.  Let's see who are the fair-weather fans and the REAL CELTIC FANS!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I do.  They are frustrating to watch now, but the way the bench played tonight is a huge ray of hope.  Shaq will be back.  Krstic will make the 2nd unit better than some starting line-ups and our OWN starters will find a way to step it up.  After last year, they all want this too much to just give up.  They will find a way to win it all.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Well uh the centers played ok, but that was it.  I don't think this is a new guy problem but tonight it was just one of thoes games, even I do think Rondo missed the crip shots on purpose or did he?  Just forget about this game and go the the next one, it is all you can do anyway.

Sections
Shortcuts