Thoughts on Knicks Fans, Perkins, Celtics vs Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

Thoughts on Knicks Fans, Perkins, Celtics vs Heat

As a C's fan from Colorado, I had to laugh tonight. It took Nuggets fans 8 years to despise Melo it took Knick fans half a season. Reading all the Knicks fans comments about Melo on different message boards was good for a few laughs.

I know Rondo was in a funk because of the Perkins trade Green has some good upside BUT I believe the real gem of the trade was that first pick in 2012. Could be a top ten which I believe with some of the other second round picks we picked up plus our own could be parlayed into getting some real talent who might replace Ray Allen. I dont know someone like Austin Rivers for argument's sake. Might keep Doc around longer. Also Perk will be missed but a fact most Celtics fans seemed to have forgotten. We were 33-10 while he was injured not bad.

Heat were spanked all year with the exception of the last game, nothing will change DEFENSE wins championships. Show me a better defense in the NBA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Thoughts on Knicks Fans, Perkins, Celtics vs Heat

Agree with you.

Nice insight on Melo.

As a UConn Huskies fan who hated that his club beat syracuse twice the year they won the title (and that Caron Butler would have dusted the 19 yr old fresh if he came back his Jr. year) I always loved watching Melo fail.

He has scoring avg's like Pierce but look at EVERY OTHER stat Paul put up in his 20's and you will see he was Melo's superior even before he becamse a selfless team guy after the trades in '07.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

It was the all yr long drama over his being traded, by the time he was traded most had grown tired of his schtick. As a Celtics fan I knew what he was about so was glad to see him go to a division rival. Maybe he will learn one day to be a selfless player who thinks of the team and doesnt brag in the looser's lockroom about what a great game he had, wait Nah never happens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

miami's defense is at least = to the C's

and the heat were hardly spanked in any game against the celtics...and the heat did some spanking in the last game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Knicks Fans, Perkins, Celtics vs Heat:
    Agree with you. Nice insight on Melo. As a UConn Huskies fan who hated that his club beat syracuse twice the year they won the title (and that Caron Butler would have dusted the 19 yr old fresh if he came back his Jr. year) I always loved watching Melo fail. He has scoring avg's like Pierce but look at EVERY OTHER stat Paul put up in his 20's and you will see he was Melo's superior even before he becamse a selfless team guy after the trades in '07.
    Posted by rameakap

Melo is good, but needs a better PG to facilitate.....he and Amare are too similar

Sections
Shortcuts