1) NO ONE would have beaten the Heat tonight. They played their absolute best. Lebron who is pretty good was nailing threes like he was well, Ray Allen.
2) Allen had a good game. He was juiced. I understand the ankle is still creaky. I expect him to struggle more as the season goes on.
3) Speaking of juiced Rashard lewis looked pretty good. makes the Heat even scarier. if it isn't a one game outburst that is.
4) The Heat are the expericend team. We have more new faces and new bodies than they do. It's going to take a while to integrate them.
5) Still have a ways to go. We were sloppy with the ball and the defense has to get a lot better.
6) No Avery Bradley. Lee got into Foul trouble after doing a good job on Wade. When Avery gets back, we can make Wade miserable.
7) Our offense looked prety good. Now if we can get the defense back to what it was last year we could be a heck of a team.
8) The Heat are the still team to beat. After winning it all their doubts about themselves are gone. And they played to their potential today. I think odds are they will repeat, but I'm still hopeful we can come together.