2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Thow Away All The Mock Drafts

Did he say what would happen this year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Excellent question

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Even Ainge can't predict that.  How can one know what will be gone or available at picks in the teens or 20s+?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Someone is trying to start a thread fight...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I am going to let Mployee8 handle this thread.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am going to let Mployee8 handle this thread.

[/QUOTE]

Rame can take care of himself ... in fact, the only reason the Fungus started this thread is for payback after getting his brains beat out so many times by the Rame one ... LOL!!!

GLWT Fungus ... Prepare to lose limbs next, loser.

[/QUOTE]

Truth. Hahaha.

It was not hard to make the calls I did, and the manner in which I phrased it was pretty humble and not at all the 'I'm smarter than you" garbage Fiercy attempts here daily when he bullies.

In 2006 I remember specifically being at a Sox game during the draft, it was the first I didn't watch live since like 1989. We'd gotten an update through the end of the lotto picks and Rondo wasn't taken yet. I turned to my buddy and said "No Rondo? Ainge loves him, his workout here was amazing, I bet Danny trades back into this thing if he keeps slipping" and BOOM, 5-6 picks later he did.

Bradley was supposed to go in the 8-14 range and Sully in the 4-10 range, so predicting Ainge take them at 19 and 21 IF THEY FELL was hardly a super savvy mood. I said Jordan Crawford and Arnette Moultrie if those two guys were gone. Fiercy's claim to fame is predicting Melo over Moultrie and then totally humiliating himself after when he claimed Moultrie, a very good rebounding PF/stretch 5, was 'redundant' with Jeff Green. Nope. Like with Aaron Gordon this year the guy has no clue about the skill sets of the college players.

Last year my top 3 was Muhammad, Olynyk and Karasev. I said Dieng in a trade down would be nice.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

My draft hopes (listed first) and actual predictions over the years:

2013 - C.J. McCollum, Shabazz Muhammad

2012 - Sully, Moultrie (the hopes were the same as the predictions)

2011 - Kawhi Leonard, Marshon Brooks (also called this one, remembered slapping 5's in a bar and then being annoyed seconds later when the Jujuan Johnson trade was announced). 

2010 - Paul George, Avery Bradley

2009 - No pick (and what a deep draft it was!)

2008 - DeAndre Jordan (the hope and the prediction... errr)

2007 - I remember wanting anyone but Yi Jianlian, I don't remember who I predicted, only that I detested Yi. I didn't like Noah either, thought he was obnoxious, clearly he'd have been a great pick at #5. I liked Brewer a lot. I think it was him and assumed Pierce would be traded. Saw Brewer back then as a better than Stacey Augmon not quite as good as Scottie Pippen prospect.

2006 - Brandon Roy was the desire and the prediction. As a huge UConn fan I was totally against Rudy Gay. Lazy loser who would have won us an NCAA title that year if he had the heart of Rip, Ray and Caron.

2005 - Felt Danny would take Gerald Green if he slipped, really wanted Danny Granger, who I didn't think would slip as far as one pick in front of us. Jarrett Jack would have been my pick if Green was gone, we didn't have Banks and West. I remember not thinking a lot about David Lee, the obvious choice, and liking Francisco Garcia a lot. He killed UConn.

2004 - Predicted Robert Swift, Delonte West and Kevin Martin. Not sure if I really wanted Swift, I think I wanted Josh Smith. I definitely know I didn't think Al Jefferson would be nearly as good as he was as quick as he was.

2003 - Luke Ridnour and David West (desires were the predictions)

2002 - No pick (idiot Chris Wallace!)

2001 - Richard Jefferson, Troy Murphy and Tony Parker (the desires were the predictions)

That's as far back as I will go I think. I remember wanting Tracy McGrady over Ron Mercer, Travis Best over Eric Williams and Eddie Jones over Eric Montross. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.