Three team trade that reunites best friends?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Three team trade that reunites best friends?

Everything I've read is that most teams want Parsons but Hou doesn't want to give him up. If Hou really wants Rondo they might have give up Parsons to offset the ridiculous balloon payments on either Asik or Lin or Hou would have to take on Wallaces contract and we'd take Asik & Lin for Rondo and Wallace and even then there would have to be a lopsided trade. I worked out a trade on ESPN trade machine that was OKed but I don't know if it would happen. Rondo,Wallace and Anthony going there and Asik,Lin,Parsons,Montejunas and Terrence Jones coming here. I think that kind of exchange would be necessary for DA to deal Rondo. I don't know if Rondo will or will not be traded but if he is DA won't give him away. One thing in our favor is that a couple of teams that thought would be going deeper into the playoffs or just missed the playoffs might covet Rondo more than fans think.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everything I've read is that most teams want Parsons but Hou doesn't want to give him up. If Hou really wants Rondo they might have give up Parsons to offset the ridiculous balloon payments on either Asik or Lin or Hou would have to take on Wallaces contract and we'd take Asik & Lin for Rondo and Wallace and even then there would have to be a lopsided trade. I worked out a trade on ESPN trade machine that was OKed but I don't know if it would happen. Rondo,Wallace and Anthony going there and Asik,Lin,Parsons,Montejunas and Terrence Jones coming here. I think that kind of exchange would be necessary for DA to deal Rondo. I don't know if Rondo will or will not be traded but if he is DA won't give him away. One thing in our favor is that a couple of teams that thought would be going deeper into the playoffs or just missed the playoffs might covet Rondo more than fans think.  

[/QUOTE]

Jones and Parsons is too much.

Rondo, Wallace, Bass and Faverani (32 million) for Lin, Asik, Parsons and Beverely or Montejunas makes the most sense. Maybe both those guys and we throw in Pressey and the Clippers 2015 pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Parsons is going to be very good.

Sections
Shortcuts