ThrilLIN DYNASTY is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA, will Knicks finish ahead of Celtics in the division?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

ThrilLIN DYNASTY is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA, will Knicks finish ahead of Celtics in the division?

linasty struck again, all he does is LIN and do the LINPOSSIBLE!! rr aint taking or making the shot with all the $ on the table. Lintastic is clearly now in the top5 of PGs as of now. if i'm stern, no way he is not in the big boy all-star game..sorry rondo! kid scored the last 6 points in super crunch time, led his team in the 4th quarter when rondo routinely disappears and separates himself from the ball incl on sunday his biggest game. lintasy wants the balll, he wants the rock in his hand.. a total ninja killer out there! still has the most points since merger but also has the most turnovers with 30.. its a nice ride though.

bottom line unlike rr who also turns it over a lot for he controls it so much (40+ minutes), the kid is there at the end to pull it out. toronto guy did everything he wanted. score tied, he pushed lin to his left and backed away with 4 seconds left and help all over the place. the kid waits for 1 sec left and calmly swishes the shot on the freakin road where celts lost and lakes just barely won with kobe channeling his inner LIN. amare deferred to the kid, and so will MELO! he will have more spacing though once melo is back but this the start of the LIN DYNASY=TY!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: The LIN DYNASTY is here to stay, happy VALINTINE'S DAY.. this is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA!

It really is a great story.  I heard one of the local radio analysts today saying that he wasn't that good in college, (this person broadcasts college games sometimes).  He said that Lin hired someone to help him improve his shooting ability.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: The LIN DYNASTY is here to stay, happy VALINTINE'S DAY.. this is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA!

Reminds me of a young Steve Nash...he is solid all around...plays with passion and teamates feed off him...not sure if he can mesh with Melo when he returns...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: The LIN DYNASTY is here to stay, happy VALINTINE'S DAY.. this is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA!:
    [QUOTE]Reminds me of a young Steve Nash...he is solid all around...plays with passion and teamates feed off him...not sure if he can mesh with Melo when he returns...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Needs to cut back on the turnovers. I think he can be a good point guard, but this Knick fan is not about to annoint him. I remember years ago when the Knicks got Chris Childs and he was supposed to be the next big thing.

Not so much. I think it is good for the NBA to have a competitive NY team. But I am not breaking open any champagne yet, that's for sure.

Too bad that MSG and Time Warner are still battling. This NY fan cannot watch the Knicks or Rangers - that sux!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

why such a long a$$ title??? kinda annoying.. and the whole Lin thing is overdone...cant wait for his ballhog teammate comesback. Only one ball in tha game how is it going to work out?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: The LIN DYNASTY is here to stay, happy VALINTINE'S DAY.. this is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA!:
    [QUOTE]why such a long a$$ title??? kinda annoying.. and the whole Lin thing is overdone...cant wait for his ballhog teammate comesback. Only one ball in tha game how is it going to work out?
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]not obvious? the thrilLIN AMASIAN can be both a distributor and a shooter. like a nash, he can be both. his assist numbers will skyrocket with melo. here's a little fact noone's mentionng. melo is #1 in the league in pick and roll points, amare was the master with nash. now the knicks can run thepick and roll to both guys, the defense has to respect it, cant double team both and u must respect lin's shot and his ability to drive. he can take it to the hoop even better than his confidence in his jumper. the issue will be in crunch time when you need a last sec shot like last night.

melo has the second highest percentage in the HISTORY of the league (behind MJ) on 5 sec or less shots, plus melo has 14 last sec shots, only second to kobe in recent memory. believe it or not, ray allen is next at TWELVE! THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PIERCE BUT NAH..... as whitlock said, the women of NY, can still look forward to their 2 LINCHES on most nights even with melo back. i don't think it will hurt this team. melo will adjust and defer til the last minute. he will get more spacing with lin out there plus melo is not as selfish as many make him out to be. i can see him becoming more like pp!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: ThrilLIN DYNASTY is here to stay, happy VALINTINE'S DAY.. this is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA!

Lin looks like a shooting star to me.  He is a good NBA point guard but with Melo and Amare at some point he will get a lot less shots at the basket.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The LIN DYNASTY is here to stay, happy VALINTINE'S DAY.. this is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA! : not obvious? the thrilLIN AMASIAN can be both a distributor and a shooter. like a nash, he can be both. his assist numbers will skyrocket with melo. here's a little fact noone's mentionng. melo is #1 in the league in pick and roll points, amare was the master with nash. now the knicks can run thepick and roll to both guys, the defense has to respect it, cant double team both and u must respect lin's shot and his ability to drive. he can take it to the hoop even better than his confidence in his jumper. the issue will be in crunch time when you need a last sec shot like last night. melo has the second highest percentage in the HISTORY of the league (behind MJ) on 5 sec or less shots, plus melo has 14 last sec shots, only second to kobe in recent memory. believe it or not, ray allen is next at TWELVE! THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PIERCE BUT NAH..... as whitlock said, the women of NY, can still look forward to their 2 LINCHES on most nights even with melo back. i don't think it will hurt this team. melo will adjust and defer til the last minute. he will get more spacing with lin out there plus melo is not as selfish as many make him out to be. i can see him becoming more like pp!

Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

Are you serious dude? did you watch the WHOLE game yesterday against Toronto?? the guy wanted to shoot each single possession. I wont believe the whole Lin frenzy until I watch him go against some serious competition ala Derrick Rose...Have you watched how many turnovers this guy is averaging??  Nothing against his game, he is good but is he a top pointguard? WE DONT KNOW YET!!!  and Melo, lets not even mention Melo here please. The guy through his career has done nothing to make his teammates better...guy was even  hurt when George Karl said that they were better off without him... This thread is a joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: ThrilLIN DYNASTY is here to stay, happy VALINTINE'S DAY.. this is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA!

Another rant by C_C under his new name.  Get off his nuttsack....flash in the pan.  Get hot a few games and some media coverage and he's the next Micheal Jordan.  LINsanity is insanity!!!!  to bad the NY Bricks want be winning a ring.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: ThrilLIN DYNASTY is here to stay, happy VALINTINE'S DAY.. this is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA!:
    [QUOTE]Another rant by C_C under his new name.  Get off his nuttsack....flash in the pan.  Get hot a few games and some media coverage and he's the next Micheal Jordan.  LINsanity is insanity!!!!  to bad the NY Bricks want be winning a ring.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]unless celts trade its big 3 to keep up with rondo's new-found running and gunning style, celts will finish behind the knicks in the division... period! the kid had 10 points on 4 for 6 efficiency AND had 13 assists (his most so far) as knicks blowed out the sac.. when was the last blowout celts have had? when melo returns the kid could be leading the league in assists very soon. the kid is here to stay, flash in the pan my azz.. he has game and skills.. look at this article discussing his pickup by the knicks 50 days ago!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7392484/new-york-knicks-claim-guard-jeremy-lin-waivers-houston-rockets

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: ThrilLIN DYNASTY is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA, will Knicks finish ahead of Celtics in the division?

"  Lintastic is clearly now in the top5 of PGs as of now"

This single phrase is a great example of what your mental issue is - you are a prisoner of the moment. You take a handful of games and turn it into a fortune cookie, like when you told us Tebow was now a better clutch QB than Brady based on a tiny sample. 

Lin is indeed a great story, why do you have to maul it by turning it into one of your "predictions sure to go wrong": threads. 

Look, the Knicks needed a point guard and if Lin works the Knicks should be better than the Celts. But you haven't even waited to see how Lin and Carmelo will get along and share the ball. 

The Celts have many more problems than worrying about the Knicks.

Are you a Celts fan still or are you moving to Colorado, err, I mean NYC...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Re: ThrilLIN DYNASTY is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA, will Knicks finish ahead of Celtics in the division?

In Response to Re: ThrilLIN DYNASTY is LINSANE like LINTENDO +LINDERELLA, will Knicks finish ahead of Celtics in the division?:
    [QUOTE]"  Lintastic is clearly now in the top5 of PGs as of now" This single phrase is a great example of what your mental issue is - you are a prisoner of the moment. You take a handful of games and turn it into a fortune cookie, like when you told us Tebow was now a better clutch QB than Brady based on a tiny sample.  Lin is indeed a great story, why do you have to maul it by turning it into one of your "predictions sure to go wrong": threads.  Look, the Knicks needed a point guard and if Lin works the Knicks should be better than the Celts. But you haven't even waited to see how Lin and Carmelo will get along and share the ball.  The Celts have many more problems than worrying about the Knicks. Are you a Celts fan still or are you moving to Colorado, err, I mean NYC...
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]you are doing it again! tiny samples are fine for the HERE AND NOW.. we should all wait, r u nutts? have u seen the ratings, jersey sales, bets? many have decided on the now. in the long term, yes, my bet is he will be a superstar. if ur JR smith, y the heck waould you not go to the knicks? melo will not be an issue for lin, he's a great natural PG. like yesterday, he will do even better with a melo as his assists go up. his long range shooting and going left is an issue, but he can penetrate, dunk with serious hops and pass the rock..