Thunder Punch, Chop, Kick Bony Laker Grill Van Damme Style!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Thunder Punch, Chop, Kick Bony Laker Grill Van Damme Style!

I guess with all that smack talking Bloggety & Wheelchair were doing, I guess they did not notice.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess with all that smack talking Bloggety & Wheelchair were doing, I guess they did not notice.

[/QUOTE]

They noticed alright. They were just so frustrated, they didn't care we would end up getting the last laugh tonight. But definitely they knew it was coming.

Bloopy and wheelchair are one and the same, by the way.

[/QUOTE]

I kind of figured that. Dude was basically talking to himself in his own thread. Seems like BDC has "trolls" in all forums! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Cant even make it a game against OKC..by that way, what was the score when we played this okc team???  lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

+1 Of course because it's the law of diminishing returns. the more bryant scores the less duhwite plays a factor in games which results in him being more of a rebounder then scorer ala rodman. . fine by me right Celtics fans?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

"I'll kick everybody's a** in this locker room if they don't adjust."

How is that leadership training class comming along, Kome?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

I think Bloopy-wheechair said the Lakers are missing 2 starters. Well, he's just too dumb to realize that when 6 of your 8 core players are 32 years old or older, injuries will be an issue all season!

[/QUOTE]

They are missing two starters,  one who has played one game for them and the other a player who has not played well as they assembled their 10 and 12 record.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They are missing two starters,  one who has played one game for them and the other a player who has not played well as they assembled their 10 and 12 record.

[/QUOTE]

Nash is 38 years old. Players at that age easily get injured and it takes them longer to heal.

What's Nash's motto? Til next bone breaks!

Gasol played for Spain in the Olympics. He's also 32 years old. Should we be surprised that he has tendinitis on both knees?

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, the Lakers as I just stated are 1-8 when Kobe scores thirty or more points.  Devastating if you are a Laker troll.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

I must say I am really impressed with the Celtic franchise. They have made a complete turnaround in their dominance over the Lakers. They are now a whole game in front of the Lakers in the standings overall with only about 60 games to play. I never thought the Celtics would turn it around so quick. I applaud them and now respect them more. The Lakers can't be making excuses about their point guards and their starting power forward being injured or having a new coach. That just doesn't matter because the Celtics have their problems too but they are dominating the league in every way and are well on their way to number 18. I never would have thought it. Congratualations to the Celtics and their fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I must say I am really impressed with the Celtic franchise. They have made a complete turnaround in their dominance over the Lakers. They are now a whole game in front of the Lakers in the standings overall with only about 60 games to play. I never thought the Celtics would turn it around so quick. I applaud them and now respect them more. The Lakers can't be making excuses about their point guards and their starting power forward being injured or having a new coach. That just doesn't matter because the Celtics have their problems too but they are dominating the league in every way and are well on their way to number 18. I never would have thought it. Congratualations to the Celtics and their fans.

[/QUOTE]

What do the Celtics have to do with how bad the Lakers are?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]n 

Well John you are welcome to make all the excuses in the world for your team- ON A LAKER WEBSITE.   You see this is how these forums work.  You go to your teams forum,  you make all the excuses, discuss your team,  argue with fellow Celtic fans,  trash our own players and yes a lot of times we think we are better than we are.  You on the other hand come to a Celtic site instead of your teams website wanting Celtic fans to agree with your ideas on each team.  Well John it doesn't work that way.  Now I would suggest heading to a Laker site and you can make all the excuses in the world and most of the guys there will agree with you.   Here not so much.  Now do you understand how all this forum posting works?  Hope I was some help here for you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I'll kick everybody's a** in this locker room if they don't adjust."

How is that leadership training class comming along, Kome?

[/QUOTE]

What was the name of that back up guard for the Nets who kicked Kobe's a--.  Chris Childs.

Kobe would have trouble kicking Nash's a--.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]n 

Well John you are welcome to make all the excuses in the world for your team- ON A LAKER WEBSITE.   You see this is how these forums work.  You go to your teams forum,  you make all the excuses, discuss your team,  argue with fellow Celtic fans,  trash our own players and yes a lot of times we think we are better than we are.  You on the other hand come to a Celtic site instead of your teams website wanting Celtic fans to agree with your ideas on each team.  Well John it doesn't work that way.  Now I would suggest heading to a Laker site and you can make all the excuses in the world and most of the guys there will agree with you.   Here not so much.  Now do you understand how all this forum posting works?  Hope I was some help here for you.

[/QUOTE]

Excellent point.  Trolls listen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]n 

[/QUOTE]  We don't even agree with ourselves, Why would a Laker fan think we would agree with him!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

Yeah, but I'm not a Lakers fan and have no idea why you people say otherwise. I am sincerely trying to be objectiive and meant every word I said. The Celtics ARE much better than the Lakers so how does that make me a Lakers fan? I think the Celtics will beat everbody and win the finals, they show all the signs. 

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]n 

[/QUOTE]

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts