TIAGO (like the Spurs and his ego) got SPLITTEREDDDDD!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: TIAGO (like the Spurs and his ego) got SPLITTEREDDDDD!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what a tool commie is

ugh the butchering of the english language and ignorance about sports is sickening

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It was an amazing block, no doubt. But I got news for you: these players have stronger egos than that. Tiago will be back. 

So will the Spurs. I have the Spurs in 7 based on Wade being gimpy and Bosh being soft like butter, but if Wade plays like he does tonight the Heat could definitely win it. 

I know you are rooting hard for the Heat. I'm mostly interested in a great basketball series. I don't like people underestimating either team. 

"whereas miami can do all that but still have the best specimen in the history of the game go make an uncoachable play on d or o, regardless of what the spurs want to say about it!"

Not quite - San Antonio has an advantage at both the point guard position and the center position (with Duncan). If you don't think Duncan and Parker can play better (and shoot better) than they did tonight you're out of your mind. Lebron is obviously the best player in the series but the Spurs have advantages they can exploit also...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what a tool commie is

ugh the butchering of the english language and ignorance about sports is sickening

yet mr. genius you sided with the magic and assumed the heat were in trouble. i the commy and Comrade Imagyd were the only ones in these parts making it clear that the heat had the spurs right where they wanted them. it was i who said the heat could replicate and play better while u and the other "geniuses" insisted this series was the spurs to be had. its more likely the spurs make double digit turnovers than not or for the heat to do the same.. yeah, in a basketball IQ test or bball arms race, i'm the US and ur Botswana. get off my THREAD jabro!

You are betting on the presumptive favorite.  What skill is involved in that.  Stupid is as stupid does.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

A shot gets blocked and he needs a shrink to deal with it? what idiocy...

What I noticed most immediately following the block was Lebron standing there under the Spurs basket admiring himself while the other 9 players raced up court..

In the presser afterwards, Spols says it takes courage to try and block a shot like that cause u can be posterized... big risk/reward he said... How stupid is that? You have a chance to keep 2ptsd off the board for your opponent but you weigh the risk/reward of getting dunked on making espn highlights and it took courage to try and block it??

Gotta wonder what Spols is thinking

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOV2nnhiYB0

oh my, y cant we get playas like that.. meet u at the rim and hollla hollla hollla! bron could have been dunked on, its like a 20 point game at that point, no easing. way of bron.. bron being bron.. not only does he stuff it back to mama, comes down, sets a pick, gets the ball, hits ray with the perfect pass for the 3-poit way of ray! game, set, match, thanks for coming jabros! only with bron is 6'8 > 7'0 at full jump! clearly no foul either for the haters!

tiago has to now go see a shrink right about now! that right there is the difference between the spurs and heat. they are all about softie pick and roll precision and execution and team ball, whereas miami can do all that but still have the best specimen in the history of the game go make an uncoachable play on d or o, regardless of what the spurs want to say about it!

That was a choreographed play to make thr Miami fans as well as the media crazy .Easy give up to make LBJ look like a hero. There's no way Splitter was going through with that dunk unless it was rigged.  Fun to watch ..just like the WWE.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

That was a choreographed play to make thr Miami fans as well as the media crazy .Easy give up to make LBJ look like a hero. There's no way Splitter was going through with that dunk unless it was rigged.  Fun to watch ..just like the WWE.

Haha, paranoid much?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

In response to heirplain's comment:

Haha, paranoid much?

No just realistic..sorta like the limit of human abilities..no way!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wow..Splitter better develop a perimeter game quick cause he cant get a shot off anywhere near the bucket.. Hes had dunks and layups swatted away all night in game 4... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Splitter was really bad all night long starting with a backcourt pass after 2 second and a foul on a Wade head fake in the first minute. He looked shocked after that.

Sections
Shortcuts