Time for STEAMER over BASS as a starter?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Time for STEAMER over BASS as a starter?

I like both guys but steam increasingly reminds me of PERK (with more game) esp when paired with KG. bass is undersized. seriously though, if doc wanted to do the kg at the 5 thing, we may as well have just kept baby and started him at the 4. but anywho, kg should start at the 4 and then slide over to the 5 when bass comes in. with ab, kg and steam, we would have the best defensive core everygame smacking the other team in the grill not even including the more than adequate pp and rr! i would start with this group as early as tuesday. miami especially would be neutralized with this starting lineup. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Time for STEAMER over BASS as a starter?

In Response to Time for STEAMER over BASS as a starter?:
    [QUOTE]I like both guys but steam increasingly reminds me of PERK (with more game) esp when paired with KG. bass is undersized. seriously though, if doc wanted to do the kg at the 5 thing, we may as well have just kept baby and started him at the 4. but anywho, kg should start at the 4 and then slide over to the 5 when bass comes in. with ab, kg and steam, we would have the best defensive core everygame smacking the other team in the grill not even including the more than adequate pp and rr! i would start with this group as early as tuesday. miami especially would be neutralized with this starting lineup. 
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

So they have just about the best record in the nba since the all star break and you want to change things up?  lol...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: Time for STEAMER over BASS as a starter?

In Response to Time for STEAMER over BASS as a starter?:
    [QUOTE]I like both guys but steam increasingly reminds me of PERK (with more game) esp when paired with KG. bass is undersized. seriously though, if doc wanted to do the kg at the 5 thing, we may as well have just kept baby and started him at the 4. but anywho, kg should start at the 4 and then slide over to the 5 when bass comes in. with ab, kg and steam, we would have the best defensive core everygame smacking the other team in the grill not even including the more than adequate pp and rr! i would start with this group as early as tuesday. miami especially would be neutralized with this starting lineup. 
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

Just my humble opinion, but I don't think you mess with a good thing.  KG at the 5 has rejuvenated him (made him quicker that most 5s in the current NBA and still highly effective closer to the basket) and the team.  With KG at the 4, he seemed to have some difficulty with the younger, usually quicker power forwards that now comprise the Association.  Additionally, when the need arises, Doc has the pulse of the team and uses Stiemsma and KG in tandem.

As Always,

4. This post has been removed.