TIME TO BLOW IT UP??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

TIME TO BLOW IT UP??

THIS TEAM IS STRUGGLING,I DON'T  SEE HOW THEY WILL TURN IT AROUND!THEY CAN'T WIN AT HOME,FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: TIME TO BLOW IT UP??

"Danny blew it up this past offseason already."

Wrong again. Blowing it up means trading Rondo. It's that simple. I know it's not simple to you because your grasp of basketball reality is quite feeble. 

And no, okdude, not time to blow it up yet. You did watch the team struggle last season this time of year also?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I think it's almost time to blow it up.  Kirk6 is correct.  Change the starting lineup.  Give Green major minutes so we can see what he can do.  If this doesn't work, than blow it up.  Green, Terry, and Lee have all been disappointments so far.  This team cannot physically compete with teams like NJ, or most other teams in the NBA.  They cannot rebound or score consistently.  Someone needs to tell Garnett to go into the low post and stay there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't blow it up.

But it is time to change the starting lineup.

KG, Bass, Pierce, Green, and Rondo should start.

[/QUOTE]

YES. Put Pierce at the 2 and Green at the 3. That would impose matchup problems in favor of the C's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it's almost time to blow it up.  Kirk6 is correct.  Change the starting lineup.  Give Green major minutes so we can see what he can do.  If this doesn't work, than blow it up.  Green, Terry, and Lee have all been disappointments so far.  This team cannot physically compete with teams like NJ, or most other teams in the NBA.  They cannot rebound or score consistently.  Someone needs to tell Garnett to go into the low post and stay there.

[/QUOTE]
    Agree with you and Kirk.  Green should be starting and playing substantial minutes.  Different rotations could help this team.  Although, I still believe they will improve as  they play more games as a team. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I've been saying start Green at SF and move PP to SG for 3 weeks. JG will NEVER flourish with the minutes Do give him.

I like Doc as a coach but I also hate Doc as a coach. He is so stuck on a rotation and it's killing this team.

Sections
Shortcuts