Time to honor a bet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Time to honor a bet

OK Fierce, here you go.  KG has waived his no-trade clause.  Paul Pierce and KG are headed to the Nets.  I had claimed that the Celts will attempt another run.  You had predicted that both will be gone.

It is time to honor the bet.  You made the correct prediction.  And I am publicly acknowledging it.

BTW, this does not mean that I will start paying more attention to what you say.  I still believe that I know my stuff better than you. Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Time to honor a bet

Way to take the high road.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

OK Fierce, here you go.  KG has waived his no-trade clause.  Paul Pierce and KG are headed to the Nets.  I had claimed that the Celts will attempt another run.  You had predicted that both will be gone.

It is time to honor the bet.  You made the correct prediction.  And I am publicly acknowledging it.

BTW, this does not mean that I will start paying more attention to what you say.  I still believe that I know my stuff better than you. Wink

Don't worry, he does not pay up his bets. You can do the same. Wink

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:

[QUOTE]

Don't worry, he does not pay up his bets. You can do the same. Wink

[/QUOTE]

Come on, GK, your way is the wrong way.

prakash is a class act.

[/QUOTE]

I know he is but you my friend are NOT...

laugh out loud gif

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I know he is but you my friend are NOT...

That's hard to believe because you don't really know me in person.

The difference between you and I is you're a hypocrite.

You pretend to be religious, but when someone throw stones at you, you throw a grenade back. That's why you told prakash to not honor his bet with me.

Everybody found you were not a class act when you used a dead Celtic fan's photo for credibility on a forum for Celtic fans.

So now you claim to be a good person????? A person who is always harassing other posters just because they don't think like you????? My exact reaction:
    laugh out loud gif

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

So now you claim to be a good person????? A person who is always harassing other posters just because they don't think like you????? My exact reaction: 

Harassing you is fair game because you're a troll.

I don't harass the posters here.

Who did I harass? 

Mployee?

Karl?

They are my enemies.

Who else did I harass?

Enumerate the posters that I harassed so that we can ask them if it's true that I'm harassing them.

[/QUOTE]

Easy, anyone who doesn't agree with you. You forgot Pud and Che but I guess it's also their fault RIGHT?????

laugh out loud gif

PS:You even make racial comments when you think someone is not from the US. I know now you will deny it but hey what can you expect from a little person like you who can't even honor a bet because he is being "accused of being Ricky"

laugh out loud gif

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Good night and have fun on your playground...Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

As always have the last word, the floor is yours...

laugh out loud gif

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts