TIME TO START BABY OVER KRSTIC!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

TIME TO START BABY OVER KRSTIC!

unless shaq walks thru that door, i think its time we consider throwing bb out there to start from now on for defensive purposes and for us to stop falling bak by 10 every game! this is not sustainable. if we dont get at least 1 of the oneals, we can not win it all!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: TIME TO START BABY OVER KRSTIC!

Krstic was playing great his first few games for the C's. I think Doc started trying to make Krstic play a more power game, and that is not his game. He needs to get back to playing the way he has always played. he is a finesse player not a power player!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Puh-leeese....

Baby is a good role player. Dude will be even better when he is paired with JO and/or Krstic coming off the bench.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Baby is playing as many minutes as he can now.  Take him off the second unit and put Kristic in there, and then see how bad the second unit is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: TIME TO START BABY OVER KRSTIC!:
     Krstic was playing great his first few games for the C's. I think Doc started trying to make Krstic play a more power game, and that is not his game. He needs to get back to playing the way he has always played. he is a finesse player not a power player!!
    Posted by kyceltic

but even so, krstic's first few games he was mixing inside and out for very nice results.  all i've seen the last few games is ZERO outside game from the guy.  he's not designed to do that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: TIME TO START BABY OVER KRSTIC!:
    Baby is playing as many minutes as he can now.  Take him off the second unit and put Kristic in there, and then see how bad the second unit is.
    Posted by cole-ely
    yep, like it can get WORSE.. with bb starting we will fall behind by 30 points after the first quarter rather than the usual 15? again, thats my beef with krstic as the starter. too soft, not a banger. i now grasp those who had a problem with us letting perk go now! not so much right now but i am concerned with the future. last nite we were dominated inside 52-26 with points scored in the paint. it used to be we automatically won those wars. perk-shaq-jo-baby  would  dominate that paint. ainge's risk  is that for this year baby-shaq-jo is enough! hope he's right.. we need that BEEF to start and games!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

what the heck are you talking about?! Danny is a genius for getting krstic. baby isn't even a center!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

aciemvp and kyceltic--great points. I was watching the last couple of games and couldn't quite put my finger on what looked "wrong" with krstic and you are right on the money. I cant remember (im sure he has) the last time in the last few games he popped a 15 foot jumper like he did his first few. He is frustrating when he plays with his back to the basket--as you stated..its not his game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Is it DOc tinkering again trying to make a player into something hes not...ala Nate?

Kristic had his offensive game together when he got here... now thats slowly fading, dont know why.  Hes hesitating a little bit under the hoop and hes also picking up alot of BS fouls under there too... the refs been skrewin him left & right.

Add to that Doc giving him the look with every wrong step he takes... maybe hes losing a little confidence...getting yanked out of games now..

Wish Doc would use the strict hand with some of his other players

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Baby enjoys his role coming off the bench ... he plays much better. Our only hope is the Oneal's which is still scary to me

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to TIME TO START BABY OVER KRSTIC!:
    unless shaq walks thru that door, i think its time we consider throwing bb out there to start from now on for defensive purposes and for us to stop falling bak by 10 every game! this is not sustainable. if we dont get at least 1 of the oneals, we can not win it all!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Mostly I respond so I can see your picture but I think the reason they fall behind early on has nothing to do with the frontcourt - the point guard cannot shoot, will not shoot, pounds the ball into the floor, runs the shot clock down, causes 3 second and shot clock violations, and generally misses most of the simply basic shots that most point guards make.

The ball movement has been horrendous and that is because it is stuck in one guy's hands and when there is a missed shot, lately they have been at the mercy of younger and more athletic teams.

Send more pix.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

THIS breaks down my case perhaps best for baby starting and for his DEFENSE!

Sections
Shortcuts