Time to Start Talking About Anthony Davis

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Time to Start Talking About Anthony Davis

The bet is still on the table.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I'm just asking if you still want to bet. I'll even take the one on defense you proposed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Why not??? You were the one who proposed the bet. Not as dumb as Jimmy who was right on signing coach Brown. Have you seen the Lakers defense???? But I do think you are a little less Dumber than Danny. Thaaaaaaaank Yoooooouuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaaannyyyyyyy.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Good night, going out the door. Wish I had as much time and be 24/7 like you here. The night is young and beautiful. Good luck vs the Thunder...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

With "Genius" Danny making the picks if I were you I wouldn't be celebrating too much. Hope and pray they fire Danny before the end of the season. Even if you get a #1 draft pick Danny will find a way to mess it up. Look at his track record. UGH! is that how it goes. Now really good night and again good luck vs the Thunder.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Mock draft has us picking 17 and 24 right now.

Time for Danny to make a move like he promised!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

And what can we call Danny with the mess he has made of this team and for sure not making the finals??? Like with the bets you only wanted me to pay if I lost and you wouldn't pay if you lost. Now if Jimmy doesn't win Buss is a failure and you are right because winning is the Lakers standard but what is Danny???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

By the way leave Allen alone, Pierce has been embarrassing him self and I don't see you saying anything. Just keeping you honest.
    Now really got to go.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You are an ungrateful fan, those are the bad fans. If it wasn't for Ray how many wins would the Celtics have?????? Have you seen Pierce since he came back???? I imagine for him you have an excuse. Pierce has been embarrassing him self.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

What are you talking about???? Talk about brain. You are bashing Ray and don't say anything about Pierce when Pierce doesn't have any player embarrassing him, Pierce is embarrassing him self and I don't see you bashing Pierce. Who's talking about trade value. Simple who is playing better (if you can call what Pierce is doing playing) Ray or Shawn Kemp, I mean Pierce???

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Ok now I'm going. We all know Pierce is your favorite player. Remember I have been here a few years now.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Braging about 21 pts?????  If he was scoring (48) or (42) or (40) you could brag but 21??? UGF!!!

25. This post has been removed.