TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #18!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #19

In Response to Re: TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #19:
    #19? Aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourself?
    Posted by basketbert

They won't be playing a bunch of third string scrubs in the PO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

#19? Aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourself?
    Posted by basketbert

It's the LysergicAcidDietelemyde #25 (spelling).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #18!

In Response to Re: TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #18!:
    In Response to TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #18! : Agree 100%.  Banner #18 should hang from the rafters at the Boston Garden in June! As Always,
    Posted by JamLock

Flashing back from LSD 25 from the late '60's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I really like our team, but we need Ray coming off the bench. I am not sure he is going to make it.
    Posted by Kirk6

You said a month ago that Ray should retire.

You confuse me man.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Re: TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #18! : Flashing back from LSD 25 from the late '60's.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES

That stuff will kill you!  You may want to leave it alone!!

As Always,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #18! : Flashing back from LSD 25 from the late '60's.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES

Is this a idiotic post from a Celtic hater?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #18!:
    This board is still littered with speculation as to what could have been. It is sickening. This team showed in the ATL defeat last night they are truly a force to be reconed with. The unbelievable development and the meteoric rise to stardom that we are right now seeing in Averey Bradley should be enough to make you all believers in this team. This isn't just about talent! It is about DOC's ability to develpe and implement the right pieces. He is really on his game right now too. AB at this very moment is performing like a young RA with twice the D ability and hes just a KID! They have a legit shot at snatching #18 while pessimism continues to ignore the trend they are on. They are showing all that it takes at the perfect time: grit, suprisingly strong depth, incredible DEFENSE, and all while our starters are getting lots of rest and complete healing from nagging injuries. Home court or not, the C's will drop ATL in 6 or less, then show everyone the shocking reality that they are as fast, athletically gifted, accurate in shooting, tenacious defensively, and energized and rested for the final push to grab DOC RIVER's and C's Nation the NBA Championship. Am I certain this will happen? Of course not. BUT I AM CERTAIN THEY HAVE A BETTER THAN AVERAGE SHOT and should be considered MOST LIKELY TO SURPRISE THE NBA WORLD based on what we've seen since the break and especially how well they execute DOC's system now on both sides of the ball. ABSOLUTELY CAN WIN THE TROPHY!!!! WATCH! I am positive of this, THEY WILL MAKE ALL OF US PROUD DURING THIS YEARS NBA PLAY-OFFS! Thank you DA and DOC for one of the most gratifying seasons in a long time. While EVERYBODY said no way, and we got decimated by injuries, you did ( and in some cases correctly did not do!) what it took to have this team ready to have an excellent chance to make a run, and a realistic shot at ending up the story of this NBA season. GO CELTICS!!!!! Now, shut up about "what if we could have traded X for Y, or Z for A"......PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!!! Pay attention to what is happening, you are missing a great story in the making......
    Posted by RallyC

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!  

ROFLMAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Sorry Bro, you're going nowhere anytime soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #18! : Is this a idiotic post from a Celtic hater?
    Posted by OneOnOne

YEP!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF "YEAR FIVE OF THE THREE YEAR WINDOW"

LOVED WATCHING LAST YEAR , ESPECIALLY THE FIRST 35 GAMES WHEN SHAQ DOMINATED , WHAT A THING TO BEHOLD , SHAQ IN THE LOW POST FEEDING OFF RONDO , THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPABLE WHEN SHAQ AND DELONTE WERE BOTH HEALTHY. 

THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A BLAST !

DOC RIVERS BEST COACING OF HIS CAREER.

AINGE CLEARLY MADE THE RIGHT MOVE KEEPING THE BAND TOGETHER AND NOW WE'RE ABOUT TO ENJOY THE CELTICS WIN THEIR 18TH CHAMPIONSHIP !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #19 : It is still painful for me to recall the 2010 loss in the Finals.   I cried about losing for weeks.  Everytime that I saw or heard any mention of the NBA champs, it was very painful.  I do agree with you that the Celtics are playing amazing basketball at the right time of the season.  It would be great to see them get to the NBA finals this year, and I suppose they have as a good chance as anyone to accomplish this. 
    Posted by susan250

It is a game my friend, no need for crying. That is very sad and pathetic. Only the Celtics players should have cried about losing to the Lakers in 2010 and they did. Now move on.

Go Celtics!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

In Response to Re: TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #19 : OK! I am an Air Traffic Controller by trade! And as you can tell, NOt a typist....Sorry!  I did mean 18 and I've fixed it! THANKS......
    Posted by RallyC

LOL... "Lufthansa heavy cleared to land 22L"
    (5 minutes later) I MEAN 22R!!!!"  oops.Surprised

We knew you meant 18 .... no worries.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Unfortunately OKC has been playing horribly.  Neither durant nor westbrook can hit the broad side of a barn right now.  As a C's fan OKC is the least of my worries.  As a thunder fan, westbrook is my biggest worry.  I think that SanAn and Memphis look like the clear cut favs in the west for sure.
    Posted by cole-ely

I think OKC will pull it together, and Durant will be fine.  I see OKC and SA in the West Finals

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I think we will win a couple of series and then lose to Chicago in the conference finals.
    Posted by Kirk6

We would play Chicago in the second round....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF "YEAR FIVE OF THE THREE YEAR WINDOW" LOVED WATCHING LAST YEAR , ESPECIALLY THE FIRST 35 GAMES WHEN SHAQ DOMINATED , WHAT A THING TO BEHOLD , SHAQ IN THE LOW POST FEEDING OFF RONDO , THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPABLE WHEN SHAQ AND DELONTE WERE BOTH HEALTHY.  THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A BLAST ! DOC RIVERS BEST COACING OF HIS CAREER. AINGE CLEARLY MADE THE RIGHT MOVE KEEPING THE BAND TOGETHER AND NOW WE'RE ABOUT TO ENJOY THE CELTICS WIN THEIR 18TH CHAMPIONSHIP !  
    Posted by PHX85014

Agreed.  Good post!

As Always,

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I really like our team, but we need Ray coming off the bench. I am not sure he is going to make it.
    Posted by Kirk6

Agree that Ray may not be back for the playoffs.  I am not confident that the Celtics can win without him. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to TIMING IS EVERYTHING! C's primed for run at #18!:
    This board is still littered with speculation as to what could have been. It is sickening. This team showed in the ATL defeat last night they are truly a force to be reconed with. The unbelievable development and the meteoric rise to stardom that we are right now seeing in Averey Bradley should be enough to make you all believers in this team. This isn't just about talent! It is about DOC's ability to develpe and implement the right pieces. He is really on his game right now too. AB at this very moment is performing like a young RA with twice the D ability and hes just a KID! They have a legit shot at snatching #18 while pessimism continues to ignore the trend they are on. They are showing all that it takes at the perfect time: grit, suprisingly strong depth, incredible DEFENSE, and all while our starters are getting lots of rest and complete healing from nagging injuries. Home court or not, the C's will drop ATL in 6 or less, then show everyone the shocking reality that they are as fast, athletically gifted, accurate in shooting, tenacious defensively, and energized and rested for the final push to grab DOC RIVER's and C's Nation the NBA Championship. Am I certain this will happen? Of course not. BUT I AM CERTAIN THEY HAVE A BETTER THAN AVERAGE SHOT and should be considered MOST LIKELY TO SURPRISE THE NBA WORLD based on what we've seen since the break and especially how well they execute DOC's system now on both sides of the ball. ABSOLUTELY CAN WIN THE TROPHY!!!! WATCH! I am positive of this, THEY WILL MAKE ALL OF US PROUD DURING THIS YEARS NBA PLAY-OFFS! Thank you DA and DOC for one of the most gratifying seasons in a long time. While EVERYBODY said no way, and we got decimated by injuries, you did ( and in some cases correctly did not do!) what it took to have this team ready to have an excellent chance to make a run, and a realistic shot at ending up the story of this NBA season. GO CELTICS!!!!! Now, shut up about "what if we could have traded X for Y, or Z for A"......PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!!! Pay attention to what is happening, you are missing a great story in the making......
    Posted by RallyC

HATE to see a great player go down, but ROSE IS OUT (torn ACL) for the rest of the year. Like I said, Cs primed for #18!!! It is now starting look like it is just meant to be!

Sections
Shortcuts