Title Number 18??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

Title Number 18??????

With this in mind, current roster, FA available next season and draft choices next year I don't see any tile in sight for quite a few in the future. Also, with the other teams becoming better decreases the chances. All comments welcome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Title Number 18??????

In Response to Title Number 18??????:
    [QUOTE]With this in mind, current roster, FA available next season and draft choices next year I don't see any tile in sight for quite a few in the future. Also, with the other teams becoming better decreases the chances. All comments welcome.
    Posted by bobbestgolf[/QUOTE]

Many factors will influence what the Celtics do next season.   We certainly have a considerable amount of money to spend next year.  Signing a good/elite center is important for next season.  It really depends on who Danny drafts and what free agents or trades he makes before the season begins.   The Celtics could be a much different team in a couple of years. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Title Number 18??????:
    [QUOTE]With this in mind, current roster, FA available next season and draft choices next year I don't see any tile in sight for quite a few in the future. Also, with the other teams becoming better decreases the chances. All comments welcome.
    Posted by bobbestgolf[/QUOTE]

The saddest thing to me being the huge Celtic that I am, is that the Lakers are going to get to #18 before my beloved Celtics. Cry

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In Response to Re: Title Number 18??????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Title Number 18?????? : The saddest thing to me being the huge Celtic that I am, is that the Lakers are going to get to #18 before my beloved Celtics.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Okay Mr. Septugenarian "huge Celtics fan," here is a quick test of your bona fides:  You should be able to answer these in 90 seconds without googling (This is for SNOOP only.  No one else answer until he does):

1)  When Red got Bailey Howell from Baltimore, who did he trade away, and what team did he end up with?

2) In the early 1980s, and Eastern Conference team had two enforcers that Johnny Most gave imaginative nicknames to. What were the nicknames, who were the players, and what was the full name of the team?

3)  Whose finger did Danny Ainge bite?

4) Who was the '67 Red Sox starting shortstop?  And what player on that team was noted for being a "Mod" dresser?

5) Name any players you can from the bruins Stanley Cup teams of the '60s-'70s.,  Three is okay, four is better, five would be convincing.  And who among them was noted for being a "Mod" dresser?

Clock starts now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

pretending not to be online, Mr Snoop is probably all over Google in an attempt to answer any of these questions....frankly, I don't think he was around to see the '67 Sox....he is such a kidder....I really believe I know his identity....I mentioned it in a post several days ago....since that post, he has not commented on any of my comments...methinks he may be avoiding me?....if I'm right, then it's a shame....because he and I had some great banter back and forth when the Celts played the Lakers in the Finals....of course, I could be wrong....whatever...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

The only thing the Lakers are gonna get is this:

ALONE AGAIN, NATURALLY!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In Response to Re: Title Number 18??????:
    [QUOTE]pretending not to be online, Mr Snoop is probably all over Google in an attempt to answer any of these questions....frankly, I don't think he was around to see the '67 Sox....he is such a kidder....I really believe I know his identity....I mentioned it in a post several days ago....since that post, he has not commented on any of my comments...methinks he may be avoiding me?....if I'm right, then it's a shame....because he and I had some great banter back and forth when the Celts played the Lakers in the Finals....of course, I could be wrong....whatever...
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

He's no more obnoxious than the other trolls.  But I wish he'd stop talking about "my Celtics" incessantly -- which no real celtics fan here does.:-)

Sections
Shortcuts