TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up!

http://twitpic.com/5qorsu

Join the queue brother, join the queue!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up!

In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up!:
    [QUOTE]Good luck affording him unless he'll play for the minimum and he's old anyways. Good just what you need more old players. I guess we aren't looking so old with all your old guys.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Can't blame him for wanting to join the Lake Show, easily the most successful NBA franchise in the modern NBA!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : Can't blame him for wanting to join the Lake Show, easily the most successful NBA franchise in the modern NBA!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I thought Tmac was dead.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Guess it's okay for them to get T-Mac - May 24, 1979, but JON - Oct 13, 1978 is an old broken down player!!

Love lakers fans!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : I thought Tmac was dead.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

You must be confused with bias lmao!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : You must be confused with bias lmao!!!!
    Or Magic in 5 years!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : Or Magic in 5 years!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Or red.....lmao!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : Or red.....lmao!

Too bad about Magic - now who was it again who made them stop the game when Magic got a cut?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

T-Mac, the old and injured player? I thought only Celtic fans wished for something like that. LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up!:
    [QUOTE]http://twitpic.com/5qorsu Join the queue brother, join the queue!

I'm sure if he was signing with the Celtics you'd point out just how old and washed up he is, and how he hasn't turned in a productive season in literally half a decade.

But good for the Lakers.  Anything that draws their attention away from getting a legitimate point guard

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : I'm sure if he was signing with the Celtics you'd point out just how old and washed up he is, and how he hasn't turned in a productive season in literally half a decade. But good for the Lakers.  Anything that draws their attention away from getting a legitimate point guard
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Fakers are stuck with Fish until 2013 and Blake will be a Laker until 2014. Both are legitimate PGs. LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from salinasfan. Show salinasfan's posts

All you people on here must be children...cause death isn't funny and either are any of you young little bratass punks.Get a life the way it looks right now the C's and the Lakers won't be playing any ball and that just might end both their runs of winning any championships.The way it all turned out last year was enough said...the Lakers couldn't beat Dallas even if they had T-Mac and the C's wouldn't of won even if they had Perkins..so get a life all you bunch of weiners!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]All you people on here must be children...cause death isn't funny and either are any of you young little bratass punks.Get a life the way it looks right now the C's and the Lakers won't be playing any ball and that just might end both their runs of winning any championships.The way it all turned out last year was enough said...the Lakers couldn't beat Dallas even if they had T-Mac and the C's wouldn't of won even if they had Perkins..so get a life all you bunch of weiners!
    Posted by salinasfan[/QUOTE]

Well said!

Misery so loves company.

Pud

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : You must be confused with bias lmao!!!!

Lmao?  That wasn't funny dude.  Not because Bias is actually dead.  Because it wasn't funny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : Well said! Misery so loves company. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Pud likes the post of the guy that calls people wieners.  Must be recess time in elementary school.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from salinasfan. Show salinasfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : Pud likes the post of the guy that calls people wieners.  Must be recess time in elementary school.

YEAH IT IS SO GET BACK TO CLASS!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : Lmao?  That wasn't funny dude.  Not because Bias is actually dead.  Because it wasn't funny.
    Actually both.But then ,consider the source.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : Pud likes the post of the guy that calls people wieners.  Must be recess time in elementary school.
    Anytime pud posts without dissing rondo I think somebody`s comandeered his keyboard.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMac posts pic of where he'd like to end up! : Anytime pud posts without dissing rondo I think somebody`s comandeered his keyboard.
    Posted by jrleftfoot[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you guys noticed.. I was as quiet as a church mouse when concord trotted out that Gawd-awful thread entitled "For All Rondo Haters" a week or two ago trying to make the argument that Rondo should not be traded.

Nothing more to say at this point except.....

I miss him already. Wink

Pud 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pud,
    Your restraint was appreciated.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Pud, Your restraint was appreciated.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

This begins my 5th year on various Celtic sports forums, coinciding with the trade for KG and RA that resurrected my optimism/interest in the Cs to the point of wanting to "talk" to other Celtic fans far and wide.

Thru the years, no Celtic controversy compares with the issue of Rondo's play in terms of bitter, UGLY, divisive back/forth hatin'...  by a wide margin. Nothing even close.

Its the damndest thing I've ever seen.

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

oooooooooo... Tracy McGrady. I'm scaaaaaaaaaaarrrrreeedddddd!!! Lol

Sections
Shortcuts