To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time

I know many of you are Pats fans who watches the game on Sundays with the helmet on, try taking off when watching the Celtics game and get with reality. No amount of time is enough to convince me that Jermaine Oneal will turn around for the better.

Is it me or does it seem like everytime he is out on the floor, its like 5-4 the other team and pretty much a minus(-)10 because he is just worthless on both sides of the ball. Again, I keep wondering, why isnt Harangody playing more minutes. With the little time he gets a chance, he shows great hustle and potentials. I've always liked his game since preseason. I hear some of you screaming for Semi Erhden, Am I the only one who thinks Erhden S U C K S and or what am I missing?

Anyways, just aches me bad that Ainge invested 2 years and $11 Mill on this Failure of a project. How in the hell did he and Doc Rivers saw it fit to go after this guy after what they saw, right before their eyes, in the playoffs last year. Did they not ran over Miami with Oneal having been a key missing piece on that team? God help this team, its not really looking good right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time

In Response to Re: To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time : turn the helmet around when you watch the Game Getzo, maybe ya might see something. We'll make an exception with, you can keep it on, just turn it around, okay buddy.
    Posted by celticsboy11[/QUOTE]

I'm not your buddy pal......  Get your weak comebacks outa here.  You're ridiculous and jump to snap judgments.  You think you know ball better then the Celts Management... just stop. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time:
    [QUOTE]I know many of you are Pats fans who watches the game on Sundays with the helmet on, try taking off when watching the Celtics game and get with reality. No amount of time is enough to convince me that Jermaine Oneal will turn around for the better. Is it me or does it seem like everytime he is out on the floor, its like 5-4 the other team and pretty much a minus(-)10 because he is just worthless on both sides of the ball. Again, I keep wondering, why isnt Harangody playing more minutes. With the little time he gets a chance, he shows great hustle and potentials. I've always liked his game since preseason. I hear some of you screaming for Semi Erhden, Am I the only one who thinks Erhden S U C K S and or what am I missing? Anyways, just aches me bad that Ainge invested 2 years and $11 Mill on this Failure of a project. How in the hell did he and Doc Rivers saw it fit to go after this guy after what they saw, right before their eyes, in the playoffs last year. Did they not ran over Miami with Oneal having been a key missing piece on that team? God help this team, its not really looking good right now.

It's not looking good right now?  They have the best record in the conference and KG will be back in two weeks.  Chill.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time:
    [QUOTE]I know many of you are Pats fans who watches the game on Sundays with the helmet on, try taking off when watching the Celtics game and get with reality. No amount of time is enough to convince me that Jermaine Oneal will turn around for the better. Is it me or does it seem like everytime he is out on the floor, its like 5-4 the other team and pretty much a minus(-)10 because he is just worthless on both sides of the ball. Again, I keep wondering, why isnt Harangody playing more minutes. With the little time he gets a chance, he shows great hustle and potentials. I've always liked his game since preseason. I hear some of you screaming for Semi Erhden, Am I the only one who thinks Erhden S U C K S and or what am I missing? Anyways, just aches me bad that Ainge invested 2 years and $11 Mill on this Failure of a project. How in the hell did he and Doc Rivers saw it fit to go after this guy after what they saw, right before their eyes, in the playoffs last year. Did they not ran over Miami with Oneal having been a key missing piece on that team? God help this team, its not really looking good right now.

It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time : Nobody would want a SKUNK like you for a buddy, "PAL".  Anyone who uses that feeble word Pal is  a lame azz, seriously. I dont care how you look at it, comeback or not, you don't like what I say, don't chime in, plain and simple, BOZO...

South Park would by why I said Pal and you missed it (Buddy and pal are both weak!  thats the joke).,... or just don't know, so I win again.  I chimed in because you made it personal when I disagreed with your thread.  Do not start an extremely subjective thread if you do not want to be told the opposite of your opinion.  That is what this is, which is a blog were people share their opinions.  You attacked a guy I like regardless of his play so far, and I had to put you in check.  Then  you made it personal with your reply to my reply.  And here we are.  Stop now man because you will not win.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Find something else to rag on.  The more minutes Semih plays, the better he gets.
    Jury's still out on JO.  If he's not doing what Doc and DA think he's capable of after a month of steady playing time, maybe you're right about him.  But 2 or 3 days after he's been out a month??  Everything doesn't instantly turn on just because you click on your remote control, or don't you realize that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

[QUOTE]Find something else to rag on.  The more minutes Semih plays, the better he gets. Jury's still out on JO.  If he's not doing what Doc and DA think he's capable of after a month of steady playing time, maybe you're right about him.  But 2 or 3 days after he's been out a month??  Everything doesn't instantly turn on just because you click on your remote control, or don't you realize that?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

What I'd like to know is, where were you when he was playing for Miami vs the Celtics in a 7 game series. Where were you when he was healthy and playing considerable minutes in the line up during the begining of the season. Did you not see the Loafer picked up right where he left off from the Miami series. I for one was disgusted when I heard Ainge picked him up in the offseason, knowing that this is the type of player the Celtics were going to get. His best days were far behind him and his awfull knee injury pretty much finished him by the time he reached Miami. For some reason, teams keep giving this guy a chance and big money and he hasnt produce sht except disappoint, what fcking luck this guy has.

Some of you who are supporting this guy by stating to give him more time because he came back from his injury, are just mind boggling. You are really using his latest injury as to why he is being sub par. Keep waiting guys, I hope he proves me wrong but I see absolutely nothing about this guy that will turn around.

Somebody in here replied that against the game vs Detroit, the Loafer made some efforts and grabbed some boards. Did you mean the ones that actually just fell on his lap, you know, like the ones Brian Scalabrine used to get. I saw at least 3 occasions where he just stood there and watched a rebound just get tiped around like a balloon at a party and he just stood there waiting for it to come to him, guess what, Detroit ended up with it every time. Enough about him, just watch the next game and tell me what you see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the Jermaine Oneal fans, still think he needs more time : What I'd like to know is, where were you when he was playing for Miami vs the Celtics in a 7 game series. Where were you when he was healthy and playing considerable minutes in the line up during the begining of the season. Did you not see the Loafer picked up right where he left off from the Miami series. I for one was disgusted when I heard Ainge picked him up in the offseason, knowing that this is the type of player the Celtics were going to get. His best days were far behind him and his awfull knee injury pretty much finished him by the time he reached Miami. For some reason, teams keep giving this guy a chance and big money and he hasnt produce sht except disappoint, what fcking luck this guy has. Some of you who are supporting this guy by stating to give him more time because he came back from his injury, are just mind boggling. You are really using his latest injury as to why he is being sub par. Keep waiting guys, I hope he proves me wrong but I see absolutely nothing about this guy that will turn around. Somebody in here replied that against the game vs Detroit, the Loafer made some efforts and grabbed some boards. Did you mean the ones that actually just fell on his lap, you know, like the ones Brian Scalabrine used to get. I saw at least 3 occasions where he just stood there and watched a rebound just get tiped around like a balloon at a party and he just stood there waiting for it to come to him, guess what, Detroit ended up with it every time. Enough about him, just watch the next game and tell me what you see.

All you do is say scking and fcking. You have no credibility whatsoever!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

JON will be OK for a two week stretch,then KG will come back from wherever he goes to chill,and like all fairy tales go there will be the Happy ending in Boston. Before I close the bike paths over all the bridges,the celtics are 24-6? They have managed this record without Shaq on two occasions,without West on two different occasions,without Perkins for the entire season thus far and Rondo has been on vacation for two weeks,so now it's KG's Vacation time and I'm sure that PP and RA have their time off scheduled also. When crunch time arrives in twop months the celtics will be healthy and those teams that were  rolling along without injuries will all of a sudden become the injured parties. So all yall don't get your panties in a bunch,this is just a rest period for KG it was his turn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Every time the going gets rough this is the solution according to "The Cockroach".

Re: Nice of the C's to show up for 2 1/2 quarters

posted at 2/26/2010 2:11 AM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=77af1d14cdac1e46bbfc20173c938bc6&plckUserId=77af1d14cdac1e46bbfc20173c938bc6">
    First: 12/1/2009
    Last: 12/31/2010
    Fire Doc Rivers, then Fire Danny Ainge, both are FRAUDS.

stay tuned to hear why...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

ignore celts boy till he becomes a man....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I havent been thrilled with JO the entire season.. hes basically stunk it up for the most part and is always getting hurt.. Not just this season either.

On occassion hes shown flashes of being a good player.. like his game against the Pistons. Is the guy worth having on the team?? Aside from injuries ... the jury is out on JO. He hasnt played or done enough to say hes gonna make a valuable contribution.  Like many have pointed out, JO needs to string together a stretch of games.. injury free.. so we can see what hes got.  Hopefully he can play for the next month and Id be more apt to draw some conclusions then.. In my mind, Im 50/50 as to how hes gonna pan out. 

But with Perk & KG out and Semi injured as well and Shaq lookin like he may not be 100%... Id say we dont have much choice but to give JO a real shot... and hope he can help us out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Here's something real, Dickloverboy11!

Re: Lost to Hornets has to signal something

posted at 2/11/2010 2:23 AM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=77af1d14cdac1e46bbfc20173c938bc6&plckUserId=77af1d14cdac1e46bbfc20173c938bc6">
    First: 12/1/2009
    Last: 12/31/2010
    FIRE DOC RIVERS, the guy is a Fraud coach who is incompetent in all levels of the game.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Gays Serving proudly Tachometrix/P34, A.K.A Lazy f-a-g chiming in on politics about Gays!.

Tough guy talk, huh? 

Your mouse must be so scared right now.

Sections
Shortcuts