to all the so called celtic fans who hate on Kevin Garnett you know who you are

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: to all the so called celtic fans who hate on Kevin Garnett you know who you are

Is there anybody on this board who doesn't like KG (except trolls)???
    Just wondering where your rant is coming from.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: to all the so called celtic fans who hate on Kevin Garnett you know who you are

Yeah who does not like KG?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: to all the so called celtic fans who hate on Kevin Garnett you know who you are:
    [QUOTE]No offense but I don't think any C'z fan around here is going to know what hate your talking about to be perfectly honest. I think it's well established that he is an incredibly important part of the team.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Ditto to this.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Another BS thread.
    Who hates Garnett??????????????????
    Why you make up something silly?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I agree with all of the others.  I have never read any of the posters say that they didn't like KG.  We are very lucky to have him on the current Celtics team.

Just unfortunate that he didn't join the Celtics sooner.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Qdaddy
    We are talking about Celtics fans? Can't you read what  the thread says?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

In Response to to all the so called celtic fans who hate on Kevin Garnett you know who you are:
    [QUOTE]KG has ment more to this team then any simple fan knows. The guy played his love for the game every night with the wolves. With no help. To me he was the big Ticket because the Wolves for so long used him to sell tickets. Then he goes to Boston. He wins a championship. Also he makes the Celtics a relevent team again. He plays with such passion for the game its why i love basketball. Not only that but... I  am 19 yrs and 2 months after i was born the Doctors told my mother i was born with mild cerebral palsy on my right side. They said i would never walk or do anything. when i was 5 i saw Kg play for the 1st time and still remember it today. After i saw him passion for the game i started playing basketball and tried my best everyday to do so. 2 yrs ago I was a senior and played for my v basketball team. I average 18 pts and broke my school record for most 3s in a season. I did the impossiple and put it all on the floor just like that man does. So to all the haters out there go get laid for once and stop hating on one of the greatest if not the greastest players to ever play the game From a true fan Go Celtics
    Posted by mike5says[/QUOTE]  I'll think of this post when KG plays again.  You're story is a remarkable one. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Fans love every player in green. Nobody hates KG, Rondo, Paul, ... However, fans do have higher expectation to the big ticket, the 20m man, simply because he is paid 6m more than Paul, almost twice as much as Ray or Rando. KG's big salary prohibits the team from getting other quality players such as backup pg and shooters. His inconsistent offensive games surely hurt the team. Now his injury results in a few losses to bad teams. When he plays, even though he misses layups and dunks, his defense helps the team to win. When he sits out, the team struggles and loses games. Nobody hates him but he is the key player and the big ticket to win the No. 18. No team can win a championship if their 20m guy does not have 20m efforts in games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Just read the title of this thread.
    Unless Joakim Noah is a closet Celtics fan, I'm not getting it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It's funny you should post this because KG is the one player on this Celtics team that no on in this forum hates. There are haters of every single other player on our team here but not KG. Having said that, admire your personal story and keep pushing yourself to the limit. 

Sections
Shortcuts