To sum up--from one of Miami heat fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

To sum up--from one of Miami heat fan

Actually I saw the whole game, recorded it on my PC and dissected a lot of Heat plays and Lebron´s on court performance and what I came with were very ugly but true conclusions.

a) The Miami Heat will be ousted before they even reach the Eastern Conference Finals as soon as they face a real team like Orlando or Boston.

b) There will never be a Kobe vs Lebron Finals matchup even though the NBA is praying to all deities for this to happen before a possible lockout next season. Lebron is not at Kobe´s technical level, on court intelligence or sense of competition at this moment and most probably will never be..

c) Right now and more than ever LBJ is being exposed as a one dimensional player with no heart used to bully less talented players since high school and now that he is being demanded to perform against grown NBA players , who are not one bit impressed or scared of his basketball abilities or physique in pressure filled situations,he totally falters as you have seen twice against the Celts and once against the Magic in the playoffs and today in the 2010-2011 regular season opening game against the supposedly washed up Green Gang from Beantown.

Right now Kevin Durant is a more advanced player than Lebron. He is actually the one who will ultimately take the torch from Kobe as the NBA symbol of basketball excelence for years to come.
    As Lebron is turning out to be, he is more likely to end up as Karl Malone or worse yet, like Iverson..

d) Lebron James is a total non factor as an off the ball offensive player. No post moves, no willingness to set up picks to get teammates open, no reliable free throw or mid to long range shooting, no ability to raise his performance during crunch time such as today, he is a total non student of the game. Actually I wonder if he ever pays attention to game film studying in practice with the same focus as Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant would certainly would do to gain a mental and strategic advantage over opponentes before tipoff. Maybe his crew of leeches convinced him that the best moves for him to learn are the salsa ones at Miami nightclubs and the best information to remember are the senoritas names they get to meet in South Beach.

In summary, Lebron will never win an NBA title, regardless of the team he is on, most likely he will increasingly become a team cancer as he ages and he has not developed basketball fundamentals yet to compensate for the expected natural diminishment of his athletic abilities, which is his actual only true advantage over other players. And in the mental side of things the outlook for him is even worse. You just need to look at the childish way he and his cronies conducted the TV special announcing his free agent move to Miami and the whole issue of re tweeting his messages received in order to get some sort of pitty from the public.

Unfortunately Lebron James is more likely to be mentioned among the likes of Malone, Barkley and Iverson as the NBA biggest crunch time flops and Kobe Bryant is more likely to be mentioned alongside legends such as Jordan, Magic, Jabbar, Russell, Duncan and Bird as crunchtime dominators and multiple NBA rings owners.
    Cry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: To sum up--from one of Miami heat fan

Does this mean you're not done with the NBA anymore? Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to To sum up--from one of Miami heat fan:
    [QUOTE]Actually I saw the whole game, recorded it on my PC and dissected a lot of Heat plays and Lebron´s on court performance and what I came with were very ugly but true conclusions. a) The Miami Heat will be ousted before they even reach the Eastern Conference Finals as soon as they face a real team like Orlando or Boston. b) There will never be a Kobe vs Lebron Finals matchup even though the NBA is praying to all deities for this to happen before a possible lockout next season. Lebron is not at Kobe´s technical level, on court intelligence or sense of competition at this moment and most probably will never be.. c) Right now and more than ever LBJ is being exposed as a one dimensional player with no heart used to bully less talented players since high school and now that he is being demanded to perform against grown NBA players , who are not one bit impressed or scared of his basketball abilities or physique in pressure filled situations,he totally falters as you have seen twice against the Celts and once against the Magic in the playoffs and today in the 2010-2011 regular season opening game against the supposedly washed up Green Gang from Beantown. Right now Kevin Durant is a more advanced player than Lebron. He is actually the one who will ultimately take the torch from Kobe as the NBA symbol of basketball excelence for years to come. As Lebron is turning out to be, he is more likely to end up as Karl Malone or worse yet, like Iverson.. d) Lebron James is a total non factor as an off the ball offensive player. No post moves, no willingness to set up picks to get teammates open, no reliable free throw or mid to long range shooting, no ability to raise his performance during crunch time such as today, he is a total non student of the game. Actually I wonder if he ever pays attention to game film studying in practice with the same focus as Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant would certainly would do to gain a mental and strategic advantage over opponentes before tipoff. Maybe his crew of leeches convinced him that the best moves for him to learn are the salsa ones at Miami nightclubs and the best information to remember are the senoritas names they get to meet in South Beach. In summary, Lebron will never win an NBA title, regardless of the team he is on, most likely he will increasingly become a team cancer as he ages and he has not developed basketball fundamentals yet to compensate for the expected natural diminishment of his athletic abilities, which is his actual only true advantage over other players. And in the mental side of things the outlook for him is even worse. You just need to look at the childish way he and his cronies conducted the TV special announcing his free agent move to Miami and the whole issue of re tweeting his messages received in order to get some sort of pitty from the public. Unfortunately Lebron James is more likely to be mentioned among the likes of Malone, Barkley and Iverson as the NBA biggest crunch time flops and Kobe Bryant is more likely to be mentioned alongside legends such as Jordan, Magic, Jabbar, Russell, Duncan and Bird as crunchtime dominators and multiple NBA rings owners.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

a) is premature
    b) is premature
    c) is premature
    d) is premature

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Just my Celtics---nothing else Fierce...I'm watching Stern fraud games....say similar to WWF...you know it's fake but u still keep watching?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: To sum up--from one of Miami heat fan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to To sum up--from one of Miami heat fan : a) is premature b) is premature c) is premature d) is premature
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

I agree!
    .....and this fan could be Cavs too not Heat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

So I am confused.....you are a Heat fan not a Celtic fan? ......I never really figured out what team you rooted for from your posts......although your picture should've given me a hint.......you do make many valid points in your posts....I guess I did think you were a Celtic fan....no problem with that....keep posting Che

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Just my Celtics---nothing else Fierce...I'm watching Stern fraud games....say similar to WWF...you know it's fake but u still keep watching?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Cool! Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]So I am confused.....you are a Heat fan not a Celtic fan? ......I never really figured out what team you rooted for from your posts......although your picture should've given me a hint.......you do make many valid points in your posts....I guess I did think you were a Celtic fan....no problem with that....keep posting Che
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

....although I constantly visiting my other house near Key Largo Fl., I'm a pure Celtics fan.

I'm a pessimist poster. I have tendency to stress the negative or unfavorable....I'm cautious not to eat my words. Ask Fierce, this guy is
    optimist, that's why he was always full.Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

OK.....now I've got it!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

I think this year they will not win it, 3 players used to one on one domination will take time to gel into a team.

Yes Durant may be the next big name ahead of Lebron.

No, Lebron is not one dimensional. He can do it all out there on the floor. What he needs is to learn to do it all within the same game and at the appropriate times. Some times he's a playmaker, others a slasher, others a spread the floor 3 point shooter. ect... Just easy to see which one he is at that strech of the game and counter it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]Does this mean you're not done with the NBA anymore? 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

You still picking the Rockets to beat the Lakers? Tongue out

Such is life!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To sum up--from one of Miami heat fan : You still picking the Rockets to beat the Lakers? Such is life!
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

Most probably I will be wrong about the Lakers 52 times this season. Guess I'll have to be content with a 30-52 record on my Laker predictions this season.

Such is life. Tongue out

Sections
Shortcuts