To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming!

ESPN says Murphy has signed, the Herald confirms what ESPN says, and yes it may be only a rumor, but why can't you writes something about it.  This will be out all around the league, and everyone will know he is with the Celts officially, and yet you can't even print a word about the rumor.  You aren't even a shell of what you use to be. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming!

Its on BDC as of 1.50....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming!

...so when is POWE coming back?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming!:
    Its on BDC as of 1.50....
    Posted by basketbert

I've been living in San Francisco for 30 years, so what is BDC?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming!:
    In Response to Re: To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming! : I've been living in San Francisco for 30 years, so what is BDC?
    Posted by quasi

boston-dot-com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming!:
    ESPN says Murphy has signed, the Herald confirms what ESPN says, and yes it may be only a rumor, but why can't you writes something about it.  This will be out all around the league, and everyone will know he is with the Celts officially, and yet you can't even print a word about the rumor.  You aren't even a shell of what you use to be. 
    Posted by quasi

written not wrote  - haven't even written a word not wrote a word.... no wonder this f n country is bankrupt and 20% of kids drop out of school and the US is not even in the top dozen literate countries in the world........  I know you probably have wood about Murphy but goodness gracious is there any question why this country is all but done?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

In Response to To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming! : written not wrote  - haven't even written a word not wrote a word.... no wonder this f n country is bankrupt and 20% of kids drop out of school and the US is not even in the top dozen literate countries in the world........  I know you probably have wood about Murphy but goodness gracious is there any question why this country is all but done?
    Posted by TheDUDDER

And here I've been thinking it was because there were so many idiots.

Hey Dud, remember this post of yours, as I'll be correcting YOUR spelling and grammar for a while.  If you don't like it, my advice is to stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.  [The last few words are an old pun, not a reference to the team from South Florida.]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming! : And here I've been thinking it was because there were so many idiots. Hey Dud, remember this post of yours, as I'll be correcting YOUR spelling and grammar for a while.  If you don't like it, my advice is to stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.  [The last few words are an old pun, not a reference to the team from South Florida.]
    Posted by jerrycole

Congratulations.  I don't spell check but I can spell - most don't spell check and cannot spell or read or write.

Stand the Heat.... great pun........  just trying to help raise the level of moronicism on this board.  I remember playing pictionary with one of my sibling's spuse and when the clock was done - she stated she did not even know what a WAD is (wod phonetically).  These are the people that are leading this country into the abyss.  A complete lack of education and sense of entitlement - the absolute worst combination possible.

You keep checking my spelling because of course the content is indisputable but if you feel the need to check the spelling and or grammar give it your best shot.

In the meantime 20% of kids drop out of high school and up to 80% in some school districts. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Sibling's "spuse"?  Maybe you SHOULD use spell check.

Also it is grammatically incorrect to say "one of my sibling's spouse".  You used the singular form of the possessive, which would mean that the "one of" phrase pertains to "spouse", which would then have to be plural.

The correct wording is "the spouse of one of my siblings" - unless of course, you meant to say "one of my sibling's spouses", although in that case may I point out that polygamy is illegal in the US. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Sibling's "spuse"?  Maybe you SHOULD use spell check. Also it is grammatically incorrect to say "one of my sibling's spouse".  You used the singular form of the possessive, which would mean that the "one of" phrase pertains to "spouse", which would then have to be plural. The correct wording is "the spouse of one of my siblings" - unless of course, you meant to say "one of my sibling's spouses", although in that case may I point out that polygamy is illegal in the US. 
    Posted by jerrycole

Amazing.... you caught it... congratulations.  I guess I should have wrote it different.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

In Response to Re: To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming! : Congratulations.  I don't spell check but I can spell - most don't spell check and cannot spell or read or write. Stand the Heat.... great pun........  just trying to help raise the level of moronicism on this board.  I remember playing pictionary with one of my sibling's spuse and when the clock was done - she stated she did not even know what a WAD is (wod phonetically).  These are the people that are leading this country into the abyss.  A complete lack of education and sense of entitlement - the absolute worst combination possible. You keep checking my spelling because of course the content is indisputable but if you feel the need to check the spelling and or grammar give it your best shot. In the meantime 20% of kids drop out of high school and up to 80% in some school districts. 
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Dudder I corrected you yesterday on one of your posts and I have continued to see many of your posts that have grammatical and other errors.  If I were you I would concentrate on the basketball aspect of this forum and not the English part because from what I can see you are very much lacking.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

...so when is POWE coming back?
    Posted by CHEisCHE

With Murphy on board Leon Powe will remain a foe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming! : Dudder I corrected you yesterday on one of your posts and I have continued to see many of your posts that have grammatical and other errors.  If I were you I would concentrate on the basketball aspect of this forum and not the English part because from what I can see you are very much lacking.
    Posted by dahc13

I took my blood pressure medicine so I guess it is ok for me to laugh this hard.

Let me know the next time I write something that is not correct from a basketball perspective - I am still waiting for the apologies and kudos for explaining how Perk's actual game and perception of his own game vary by something larger than the grand canyon.  He just got a second rate center contract but nobody can even begin to say "good call".

The Cs traded their second best center for the OKC second best center and OKC just overpaid as most GMs do when they think they just got their BIG that brings their ship in.  When Ibaka comes to Boston will you come back and explain to me how little I know about basketball?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

In Response to Re: To the Boston Globe - Rumor or not, It's 1:30 and you haven't even wrote a word about Murphy coming! : I took my blood pressure medicine so I guess it is ok for me to laugh this hard. Let me know the next time I write something that is not correct from a basketball perspective - I am still waiting for the apologies and kudos for explaining how Perk's actual game and perception of his own game vary by something larger than the grand canyon.  He just got a second rate center contract but nobody can even begin to say "good call". The Cs traded their second best center for the OKC second best center and OKC just overpaid as most GMs do when they think they just got their BIG that brings their ship in.  When Ibaka comes to Boston will you come back and explain to me how little I know about basketball?
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Ummmm...I didn't say anything about your knowledge of basketball.  Thanks for that though.

Sections
Shortcuts