To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU!

The goverment will pay for rehab if someone can not afford it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Sessions never said he is opting out. I don't think they are convinced he is their pg for the future. If someone offers him $24m over 4 years, he will not be playing for LA. LA can offer Hill approx $23m over 5 years. This years draft is not loaded. Name the good european players that are in the draft. There is 1 player that will be a difference maker. Do you think that some teams will move out and in the draft? LA has an $8.9m trade exception that can be used by December.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Lakers are at $83,794,290, for 9 players (including Sessions option). Lets say the give Hill 23 million of 5 years, thats another 4.6 added per year, so totaling around 88 million. Lakers are going to shed salary like they did this year with Fisher and Odom. I doubt Jim Buss is going to add more salary especially with the new CBA taking into effect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Wow Mark/Gina gives a new definition to the term 'sour grapes' and mployee, Bass had nothing to do with it... if Jermaine was going to give us a 22 minute, 6 point, 8 rebound, 2 block season in 80% of the game and 100% of the playoff games... then I wouldn't have wasted our cap space on West But obviously nobody assumed that was going to happen
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Guess I didn't look at it that way ... I always saw West as a transition from KG to West at PF with KG spending more minutes as JON's backup and the balance at PF until West was 100% ... too bad LA messed up the Dallas destination for JON with their trade of Odom or West would have been here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Sessions never said he is opting out. I don't think they are convinced he is their pg for the future. If someone offers him $24m over 4 years, he will not be playing for LA. LA can offer Hill approx $23m over 5 years. This years draft is not loaded. Name the good european players that are in the draft. There is 1 player that will be a difference maker. Do you think that some teams will move out and in the draft? LA has an $8.9m trade exception that can be used by December.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-04-15/lakers-news-ramon-sessions-decline-player-option-unrestricted-free-agent

Of course, that was a month ago, and he MAY have changed his tune since then............but you said NEVER!!!!!!!!!!  And, once again, you are wrong!  Doesn't this get tired!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Mark is amusing

humilaited by his teams loss (yet I give him props for still posting) but his bball IQ is LOW and opinions on Celtic decisions and other players idiotic choices quite ignorant

hard to see how he looks like anything but a sour grapes fool on this thread

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Mark is amusing humilaited by his teams loss (yet I give him props for still posting) but his bball IQ is LOW and opinions on Celtic decisions and other players idiotic choices quite ignorant hard to see how he looks like anything but a sour grapes fool on this thread
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

LA losing to OKC is not humiliating.
    Scoring 75 points against a team with no stars in a close out game is humiliating.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : LA losing to OKC is not humiliating. Scoring 75 points against a team with no stars in a close out game is humiliating.

He's gone and he's not coming back Mary. Losing a boyfriend must be hard but you really need to move on with your life

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

YAWN

we shall see where the season goes from here

so far the celtics barely superior to LA

but they could put even more distance between themselves and the trash that humiliated themselves in the west

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Sessions NEVER said he is opting out. That was a rumor. Sessions said yesterday that he has no idea where that came from. Point guard Ramon Sessions spoke to the media, including ESPNLosAngeles.com , on Tuesday for the last time this season and he said he wants to stay with the Lakers. "[I] definitely hope to be here," Sessions said. "Hopefully, everything works out. It's not secret I have a player option that I have coming up, so we'll just see what happens. It's nothing I've thought about yet. The season's just [ended], so I'll just take some time off, reflect and go from there." Sessions said he was told during his exit interview with that the team wants him back next season. He also wanted to make it clear that he has not made a decision regarding his $4.55 million player option, which must be exercised by June 20. Several reports have stated that he will opt for free agency. "I don't know where those reports came [from]," he said. Here is more from Brian Kamenetzky and John Hollinger on Sessions' future. -- Nick Borges and Joe Kaiser

He didn't DENY he said it - he said he didn't know where the reports came from!!  Can't deduce one from the other.  By the way, he'd be CRAZY to opt in - it's only one year, and he'd be one of the lowest paid starting PG's in the league!!  STILL waiting for your admission of the back to back playoff games, which I TOLD YOU would happen this year!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Sessions NEVER said he is opting out. That was a rumor. Sessions said yesterday that he has no idea where that came from. Point guard Ramon Sessions spoke to the media, including ESPNLosAngeles.com , on Tuesday for the last time this season and he said he wants to stay with the Lakers. "[I] definitely hope to be here," Sessions said. "Hopefully, everything works out. It's not secret I have a player option that I have coming up, so we'll just see what happens. It's nothing I've thought about yet. The season's just [ended], so I'll just take some time off, reflect and go from there." Sessions said he was told during his exit interview with that the team wants him back next season. He also wanted to make it clear that he has not made a decision regarding his $4.55 million player option, which must be exercised by June 20. Several reports have stated that he will opt for free agency. "I don't know where those reports came [from]," he said. Here is more from Brian Kamenetzky and John Hollinger on Sessions' future. -- Nick Borges and Joe Kaiser

From today's LA TIMES:

Sessions is expected to decline a $4.55-player option next season and become a free agent, but he said it was "100% clear" Kupchak and Brown wanted him back.

"I definitely hope to be here. Hopefully everything works out. ... We'll just see what happens," Sessions said.

He has until June 20 to inform the Lakers of his decision.

When was the last time MarkfromCT was right about something??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Guess I didn't look at it that way ... I always saw West as a transition from KG to West at PF with KG spending more minutes as JON's backup and the balance at PF until West was 100% ... too bad LA messed up the Dallas destination for JON with their trade of Odom or West would have been here.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Yes I guess it could have had something to do w/ the LA deal, although I wouldn't say 'too bad' unless I knew that a Bynum-Kobe=Chris Paul team was still going to lose in round 2.

As for West at the time of that rumored trade we already had Bass and Wilcox, so I assumed we'd just have Bass and West share PF, like 24 mins each, until West was 100% healthy, and give KG like 32 and Wilcox 16 at C. come playoff time Wilcon woulda been down to almost no minutes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]the stupidity of jerLame o'neal was the original signing.  for two years with on year hanging over into a new CBA????  it made his number un-tradeable.  if you got a team of doctors together to convene on the topic of jerLame's knees- do you think they would reach a consensus that it's likely he would last TWO years for us?  or even ONE?  how many game sdid he play for us in 2 yrs?  30? it's on danny.  this team should have had a better piece at the 5 and don't even bring up tire patch brian rollins and steamer, while nice for future bench play is not ready.  this is the absolute idiocy of ainge.  he did the same thing with sheed.  offer guys who are RICH beyond their wildest dreams too much time and money to come play for us.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Great post and many of us have discussed the bad signing of Jermaine many times.  He didn't really help the Celtics and wasn't healthy most of the time.  He had a couple of good games that I can remember in his 2 years with the Celtics.  At least, Rasheed was a great help in the playoffs.  If we had a decent/good center we would be a much better team  Although, the loss of Chris Wilcox hurt also. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : From today's LA TIMES: Sessions is expected to decline a $4.55-player option next season and become a free agent, but he said it was "100% clear" Kupchak and Brown wanted him back. "I definitely hope to be here. Hopefully everything works out. ... We'll just see what happens," Sessions said. He has until June 20 to inform the Lakers of his decision. When was the last time MarkfromCT was right about something??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

dummy, a writer has said that he expects sessions to opt out.
    Sessions has NEVER said that he will opt out.
    Maybe he will, maybe he won't.
    LA wants him back but they want him to opt in.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Lakers are at $83,794,290, for 9 players (including Sessions option). Lets say the give Hill 23 million of 5 years, thats another 4.6 added per year, so totaling around 88 million. Lakers are going to shed salary like they did this year with Fisher and Odom. I doubt Jim Buss is going to add more salary especially with the new CBA taking into effect.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

The new luxury tax penalties don't take effect until the 2013-14 season.
    LA will most likely keep the amnesty available in case they decide to amnesty Gasol or Kobe a year from now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The difference between our season and LAs is that we did not have a championship level team, then Bradley came along and made us a huge longshot, now he's out and we're definitely not a championship team. 

The Lakers on the other hand were a championship team but Kobe was unwilling to pass the ball. Must be rough to be a Lakers fan though we don't have any of them anymore in this forum. However, Mark from Ct, if you do run into a true Laker fan sometime you can pass this along: 

Your franchise will not be championship caliber for years so we'd all appreciate it if you joined the rest of the troll contingent who were sensible  enough to move on. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : The new luxury tax penalties don't take effect until the 2013-14 season. LA will most likely keep the amnesty available in case they decide to amnesty Gasol or Kobe a year from now.

You do know that if you amnesty a player, you still have to pay them right? Thats a lot of money Jimmy B is going to be shelling out!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : dummy, a writer has said that he expects sessions to opt out. Sessions has NEVER said that he will opt out. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. LA wants him back but they want him to opt in.

LINK????  While it MAY be true that Sessions has not said anything, I believe the agent does all the talking.  And you said so yourself (among many things like he would average 13 points and 10 assists EASILY and the NBA doesn't schedule back to back games in the playoffs, period) - LA wants him back, but they want him to opt in!  Of course they do, but they have no control over it.  And my comment has as much validity as yours does (more so after your other comments)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : You do know that if you amnesty a player, you still have to pay them right? Thats a lot of money Jimmy B is going to be shelling out!

Don't worry - he knows everything!!  Don't you know he posted confidently that the NBA NEVER schedules teams to play back to back games in the playoffs??  Of course he was right about that, too..........lol!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Whatever Mark. In the end, the Celtics have a chance to get deep in the playoff for the coming years while the LA Lakers will continue to be the Thunder's, Spur's, and other rising Western teams' b*tch in the near future.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Mark/Gina is a typing/posting joke on this board what do you expect...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Whatever Mark. In the end, the Celtics have a chance to get deep in the playoff for the coming years while the LA Lakers will continue to be the Thunder's, Spur's, and other rising Western teams' b*tch in the near future.
    Posted by DarkFenX89[/QUOTE]

Well the Bulls and Heat are going to be really tough for many years so that is not entirely true. And the Spurs don't have the lasting ability to remain at the top b/c once Duncan/Ginobli are gone they are no better than Boston or Denver or LA Clips (all teams with good PG's and young wings, assuming Boston has Green and some other FA's/draft picks to keep them elite).

But yes now the Lakers will experience what the 80's/Celtics had to go through as far as the OKC Thunder being good for a long time.

Philly '80-'85 was always a top 3 team

Detroit '86-'91 was always a top 3 team

LA didn't have to face them in their conference finals... and went 2-1 vs. Philly and 1-1 vs. Detroit in the finals

Meanwhile Boston had to face those teams EVERY year, get beat to cr*p and if they advanced (5-4 record) they got to face an LA team that had a much easier time reaching the finals... oh wait... LA CHOKED and lost to the Rockets TWICE in te 80's.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The 'what-if' game is obviously pointless... but in addition to the well-known issues in the 80's:

1. Cowens retired 5 years earlier than he had to
    2. Max and Bird were hurt in '85
    3. Bias DIED
    4. McHale played on a broken foot, Walton/Wedman hurt in '87
    5. Red passing on McHale trade option (Schrempf/Sam Perkins) and on drafting Tim Hardaway (Michael Smith) in '89.

There is the well-know FACT that had Boston played in the west they would have made nine straight NBA finals, LA likely would have had a rough time in the ECF with the '80-'86 Sixers and the '86-'90 Pistons and it would have been Boston with 5 titles and LA with 3.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : You do know that if you amnesty a player, you still have to pay them right? Thats a lot of money Jimmy B is going to be shelling out!

Of course you have to pay them.
    If LA amnesties Gasol or Kobe before the 2013-14 season, they are looking at saving tens of millions in luxury tax savings.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : LINK????  While it MAY be true that Sessions has not said anything, I believe the agent does all the talking.  And you said so yourself (among many things like he would average 13 points and 10 assists EASILY and the NBA doesn't schedule back to back games in the playoffs, period) - LA wants him back, but they want him to opt in!  Of course they do, but they have no control over it.  And my comment has as much validity as yours does (more so after your other comments)
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I copy and pasted earlier in this thread that Sessions said he had no idea where that came from that he said he was opting out because he never said it. Sessions agent doesn't get asked the questions about it, Sessions does and did. If I don't know who Sessions agent is, I doubt you do or have heard him "do all the talking".

Burn.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Whatever Mark. In the end, the Celtics have a chance to get deep in the playoff for the coming years while the LA Lakers will continue to be the Thunder's, Spur's, and other rising Western teams' b*tch in the near future.
    Posted by DarkFenX89[/QUOTE]

All the years LA loses in the Western Conf. Finals or NBA Finals while Boston didn't make the playoffs or was eliminated early i nthe playoffs, Boston fans say "it's only about the rings".
    So, NOW it's about getting deep into the playoffs even if they have no chance of winning the title? I thought the only thing that matters is the titles?