To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU!

In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU!:
    [QUOTE]The 'what-if' game is obviously pointless... but in addition to the well-known issues in the 80's: 1. Cowens retired 5 years earlier than he had to 2. Max and Bird were hurt in '85 3. Bias DIED 4. McHale played on a broken foot, Walton/Wedman hurt in '87 5. Red passing on McHale trade option (Schrempf/Sam Perkins) and on drafting Tim Hardaway (Michael Smith) in '89. There is the well-know FACT that had Boston played in the west they would have made nine straight NBA finals, LA likely would have had a rough time in the ECF with the '80-'86 Sixers and the '86-'90 Pistons and it would have been Boston with 5 titles and LA with 3.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Wah Wah Wah.
    You need a nap little ramey.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Who cares about the backup PG you call a starter.

Sessions a 15-10 guy? HA!

Option or no option Sessions and Blake are not the answers at PG. Pick one to be your backup and trade Gasol for a more athletic PF who fits better with Kobe/Bynum and a STARTER at PG.

Bynum is going to have another knee surgery (ho-hum) and proved to be as indifferent, immature and as much of a thug/loser as ever so we'll see how that goes.

If you don't Amnesty Metta and hope to get that pre-elbow to Harden first good month since '10 playoffs out of him next season good luck with that, haha.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : All the years LA loses in the Western Conf. Finals or NBA Finals while Boston didn't make the playoffs or was eliminated early i nthe playoffs, Boston fans say "it's only about the rings". So, NOW it's about getting deep into the playoffs even if they have no chance of winning the title? I thought the only thing that matters is the titles?
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

The only thing that matters to me is the titles. I just push the buttons of the trolls with no life who apparently find this site amusing like you when I mention that C's had 3 better years than LA last 5. The joke is on you Mark/Gina as your continued presence here amuses me and humiliates you, even if you attempt to say otherwise, you're a joke. and my higher bball IQ and knowledge of the sport, real facts can shut you up.

Of course it does bear mentioning that had Boston and LA switched conferences in the 80's they could also swap the # of titles they each won that decade. Few people could ever argue against that with how difficult the east was and how easy the west was. So that continues to deminish my feelings about LA's '16' titles, just like the 5 won in Minny shouldn't count. It is the same thing as LA fans saying all titles before the '76 merger are less significant than those won now.

It is not something you can say about the 70's since the Knicks were just as hard for us to go through as the Bucks were for LA.... and it is not something you can say about the 60's b/c the 2nd-3rd best team '58-'68 was usually the one with wilt on it and we beat him all but one year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares about the backup PG you call a starter. Sessions a 15-10 guy? HA! Option or no option Sessions and Blake are not the answers at PG. Pick one to be your backup and trade Gasol for a more athletic PF who fits better with Kobe/Bynum and a STARTER at PG. Bynum is going to have another knee surgery (ho-hum) and proved to be as indifferent, immature and as much of a thug/loser as ever so we'll see how that goes. If you don't Amnesty Metta and hope to get that pre-elbow to Harden first good month since '10 playoffs out of him next season good luck with that, haha.

Everybody is waiting for Bynum to have another knee injury....that's funny since his last one happened during the 2009-10 season.

LA might trade Gasol for an upgrade at pg.
    I think LA will look at trading Bynum for Howard.
    World Peace will most likely be amnestied if they trade for an upgrade at SF.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : The only thing that matters to me is the titles. I just push the buttons of the trolls with no life who apparently find this site amusing like you when I mention that C's had 3 better years than LA last 5. The joke is on you Mark/Gina as your continued presence here amuses me and humiliates you, even if you attempt to say otherwise, you're a joke. and my higher bball IQ and knowledge of the sport, real facts can shut you up. Of course it does bear mentioning that had Boston and LA switched conferences in the 80's they could also swap the # of titles they each won that decade. Few people could ever argue against that with how difficult the east was and how easy the west was. So that continues to deminish my feelings about LA's '16' titles, just like the 5 won in Minny shouldn't count. It is the same thing as LA fans saying all titles before the '76 merger are less significant than those won now. It is not something you can say about the 70's since the Knicks were just as hard for us to go through as the Bucks were for LA.... and it is not something you can say about the 60's b/c the 2nd-3rd best team '58-'68 was usually the one with wilt on it and we beat him all but one year.

If If If...
    If this guy didn't kill himslf on blow...
    If we would have checked this guys heart...
    If the referees called a fair game...
    If we weren't the unluckiest team...
    If this player signed with us instead of the team he signed with...
    If we played in another division or conference...

I'm waiting for your to have a full-blown crying meltdown...

This is like taking candy from a baby...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

rame is 30 years old and he is going to act like an expert on the NBA from the 60's and 70's... UGH!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Magic would be wise to pass

Why wouldn't we consider another knee injury to be possible when he's had like 3-4 by age 24 and his HAVING SURGERY ON HIS KNEE THIS MONTH??

If you amesty Artest and trade Gasol you need to replace starters at THREE positions... Pau isn't going to get you that return.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]rame is 30 years old and he is going to act like an expert on the NBA from the 60's and 70's... UGH!!!!!!!!

Considering the dozens of books I've read, stats I've pored over and all my father's video's I'm sure I know more about it than you:-)

Those facts remains.... facts. If you swapped the conferences Bos/LA played in those 3 decades it would have done little to affect the 60's/70's titles but would have altered the 80's drastically in favor of Boston.

Simple truth

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Magic would be wise to pass Why wouldn't we consider another knee injury to be possible when he's had like 3-4 by age 24 and his HAVING SURGERY ON HIS KNEE THIS MONTH?? If you amesty Artest and trade Gasol you need to replace starters at THREE positions... Pau isn't going to get you that return.

Do you not think that trading Gasol will bring back 1 or two starters?
    Maybe he should be traded for Daniels, Bass and a 2nd round pick in 2017...

Artest will only be amnestied if LA acquires another SF.

LA also has an $8.9m trade exception.
    Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

All you do is try and bait and attack by calling someone a crybaby? Are you in grade school? Does that type of thing bother people as you attempt to start conflicts while looking like a loser and humiliating yourself on this board?

I am very calmly mentioning things that affected our title chances over the years. The Lakers have little to whine about so I can see why you wouldn't. But the total remains 17-16 (or 11 if you include the banners Buss clearly wouldn't if it didn't mean he got closer to Boston).

Just b/c LA had the refs get them titles in '02/'10 (FACTS - two dirtiest crookedest poorest officated games EVER, video proven) and didn't have any of the injury issues Boston did over the years (unless you talk Baylor's knee in '65) and the forward they lucked into (Worthy) lived while the one we lucked into DIED... doesn't meaning I'm 'crying'

Fact posting in a lucid clear-headed manner based on the truth is just too hard for you to understand I guess in your juvenile teenage brain where all you can wrap your head around is that tposting here is a game to play where you insult others on the computer to fill the void in your empty life.

But 17-16 is all you need to know Gina;-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Do you not think that trading Gasol will bring back 1 or two starters? Maybe he should be traded for Daniels, Bass and a 2nd round pick in 2017... Artest will only be amnestied if LA acquires another SF. LA also has an $8.9m trade exception. Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said a trade of Gasol would bring back a less talented PF who might fir better with Kobe/Bynum and a starting PG upgrade to Sessions/Blake but I guess you were not concentrating.

It was when you said he was going to get you a SF as well that I disagreed.

Your trade exception can be used for one player only in a straight swap of someone making 7-12 million. With an owner who will NOT take on more long-term salary what team is going to be GIVING you a starter for nothing but the exception unless it is a guy owed like 25-40 million over the next 2-4 years?

again, you stumble and make little sense

I would bet my house Danny has a better offseason than 'Jimmy'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : I copy and pasted earlier in this thread that Sessions said he had no idea where that came from that he said he was opting out because he never said it. Sessions agent doesn't get asked the questions about it, Sessions does and did. If I don't know who Sessions agent is, I doubt you do or have heard him "do all the talking". Burn.

Congrats you mastered the art of copying and pasting!!  Can coloring inside the lines be far behind?  I copy and pasted TWO articles saying Sessions would PROBABLY opt OUT of his deal.  He has until June 30, and you don't know factually any more than I do.  What I DO know is that he would be nuts to opt IN.  He would be the lowest paid starting PG in the NBA, playing for a team with the most money!!!  Would YOU do that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : I said a trade of Gasol would bring back a less talented PF who might fir better with Kobe/Bynum and a starting PG upgrade to Sessions/Blake but I guess you were not concentrating. It was when you said he was going to get you a SF as well that I disagreed. Your trade exception can be used for one player only in a straight swap of someone making 7-12 million. With an owner who will NOT take on more long-term salary what team is going to be GIVING you a starter for nothing but the exception unless it is a guy owed like 25-40 million over the next 2-4 years? again, you stumble and make little sense I would bet my house Danny has a better offseason than 'Jimmy'

Danny is going to go shopping at the dollar store this off-season and will have no money left next year when all of the good players are on the market. There are more then 10+ teams that will be $10-$30m under the salary cap. Many of these teams will be bidding for the same second/third rate players. (Kaman/McGee/Young/Bass/Green/KG/Ray etc). Plenty of teams with money to spend will mean high prices for these players.

LA can make two trades with one team at the same time and take back a player making up to $8.9m. So, LA could trade Bynum for Howard and take back Jameer Nelson's contract. There are plenty of creative ways to use the $8.9m trade exception. And no, they cannot take back a player making $12m with the trade exception.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Everybody is waiting for Bynum to have another knee injury....that's funny since his last one happened during the 2009-10 season. LA might trade Gasol for an upgrade at pg. I think LA will look at trading Bynum for Howard. World Peace will most likely be amnestied if they trade for an upgrade at SF.

1.  Who, DWill?  Get over yourself.  IF Brooklyn doesn't get DH, you have a shot at DWill.  Otherwise, the team actually gets worse if you trade Gasol.
    2.  DH has publicly said he doesn't want to play for the lakers. ( I know, you said they would LOOK at it)
    3.  Didn't you just say this morning that LA would SAVE its' amnesty provision???  You vacillate a lot,you  know that??

4.  How about Sessions averaging 13 points and 10 assists EASILY this season?  Or the NBA NEVER scheduling back to back games  in the playoffs??

You are a very weak person, who can't admit you're wrong!!  You have been burned by snake, rame and me, yet you still think you are winning.  You are a total joke, and more obtuse than majicmvp, who was presented with FOUR links on the Gasol THEFT from MEM, and still can't admit you wouldn't have Gasol at all if Bynum didnt' get hurt.

Lakers "fans" are the worst!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Congrats you mastered the art of copying and pasting!!  Can coloring inside the lines be far behind?  I copy and pasted TWO articles saying Sessions would PROBABLY opt OUT of his deal.  He has until June 30, and you don't know factually any more than I do.  What I DO know is that he would be nuts to opt IN.  He would be the lowest paid starting PG in the NBA, playing for a team with the most money!!!  Would YOU do that?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

So, you believe writers who get paid to write stories and ignore Sessions when HE said that he NEVER said he was opting out. That is odd and sad.

Sessions had a disasterous playoffs this year.
    LA told him that they want him to opt in.
    If he opts out LA might let him walk and he will be looking for a starting job somewhere else. There's not many openings for starting pg's right now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : So, you believe writers who get paid to write stories and ignore Sessions when HE said that he NEVER said he was opting out. That is odd and sad. Sessions had a disasterous playoffs this year. LA told him that they want him to opt in. If he opts out LA might let him walk and he will be looking for a starting job somewhere else. There's not many openings for starting pg's right now.

Again, show me where he SAID that.  Your article says, "I have no idea where that came from."
    THAT is not a denial - could be he trusted someone who leaked it to the press.  Is that NOT a possibility.  Sorry, but based on your track record, I will not believe anything you write unless and until I see  a Ramon Sessions quote saying, "I NEVER SAID THAT."

Can't infer one from the other!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : 1.  Who, DWill?  Get over yourself.  IF Brooklyn doesn't get DH, you have a shot at DWill.  Otherwise, the team actually gets worse if you trade Gasol. 2.  DH has publicly said he doesn't want to play for the lakers. ( I know, you said they would LOOK at it) 3.  Didn't you just say this morning that LA would SAVE its' amnesty provision???  You vacillate a lot,you  know that?? 4.  How about Sessions averaging 13 points and 10 assists EASILY this season?  Or the NBA NEVER scheduling back to back games  in the playoffs?? You are a very weak person, who can't admit you're wrong!!  You have been burned by snake, rame and me, yet you still think you are winning.  You are a total joke, and more obtuse than majicmvp, who was presented with FOUR links on the Gasol THEFT from MEM, and still can't admit you wouldn't have Gasol at all if Bynum didnt' get hurt. Lakers "fans" are the worst!!!

You must be mistaking me for someone else. I realize you talk yourself into a circle.
    I never said LA would have traded for Gasol even if Bynum wasn't hurt.
    I feel and pretty much know that the reason LA traded for Gasol was becasue Bynum went down.
    Hoe do you know LA would get worse if they traded Gasol and didn't get back DWill? Why make such a blanket statement?
    I said LA might save their amnesty provision.
    They might use it on MWP but they might not use it this year.
    There are only 4 players that it could/would be used on now. MWP, Kobe, Gasol, Blake. The amnesty depends on who they trade this off-season. If they trade Gasol and Blake then they will might use it on Metta becasue that only leaves Kobe. But, they can hold onto it in case Kobe has a serious injury. Nobody knows at this point. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Danny is going to go shopping at the dollar store this off-season and will have no money left next year when all of the good players are on the market. There are more then 10+ teams that will be $10-$30m under the salary cap. Many of these teams will be bidding for the same second/third rate players. (Kaman/McGee/Young/Bass/Green/KG/Ray etc). Plenty of teams with money to spend will mean high prices for these players. LA can make two trades with one team at the same time and take back a player making up to $8.9m. So, LA could trade Bynum for Howard and take back Jameer Nelson's contract. There are plenty of creative ways to use the $8.9m trade exception. And no, they cannot take back a player making $12m with the trade exception.

Ah I see you must have spoken with Danny about what his plans are, my apologies for predicting a team with 25 million in cap space and 2 draft picks in the deepest draft in years will improve the club and do better than a team over the cap and with no picks, you already know what will happen.

I must have been deeply mistaken.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Again, show me where he SAID that.  Your article says, "I have no idea where that came from." THAT is not a denial - could be he trusted someone who leaked it to the press.  Is that NOT a possibility.  Sorry, but based on your track record, I will not believe anything you write unless and until I see  a Ramon Sessions quote saying, "I NEVER SAID THAT." Can't infer one from the other!!!!

At 1:50 in Sessions interview in the link below Sessions said that he has no idea where that report came from that he was opting out and that he never said that. I wish I could open your eyes for you.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-ramon-sessions-20120522,0,2952705.story

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

and 125% of 8.9 is a max of 11.1... so glad you finally won something... LA can take a player maming a max of 11.1 million, not 12...pssssh

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Ah I see you must have spoken with Danny about what his plans are, my apologies for predicting a team with 25 million in cap space and 2 draft picks in the deepest draft in years will improve the club and do better than a team over the cap and with no picks, you already know what will happen. I must have been deeply mistaken.

Look at what LA is starting with and look at what Boston is starting with this summer. Boston has an old Pierce, a back up tweener/guard in Bradley and Rondo who Danny tries to trade every summer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Look at what LA is starting with and look at what Boston is starting with this summer. Boston has an old Pierce, a back up tweener/guard in Bradley and Rondo who Danny tries to trade every summer.

I think you might be more wise to compare the Lakers with OKC, Memphis and the Spurs.  Otherwise you will just spend another year on boston.com spouting off and looking ridiculous.  The first interaction I had with you I said that the Lakers were not scary and were about on the same level of the Nuggets as far as being a team that was likely to come out of the West.

You somehow didn't think this was true.  Now a few weeks after your team went 7 against the Nugs and got destroyed by OKC you're back on boston.com talking about whether the Lakers are better than the Celtics again.

Do you get how irrelevant that is at this point?  Or how irrelevant that is next year?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]and 125% of 8.9 is a max of 11.1... so glad you finally won something... LA can take a player maming a max of 11.1 million, not 12...pssssh

Those rules do not apply for trade exceptions.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : At 1:50 in Sessions interview in the link below Sessions said that he has no idea where that report came from that he was opting out and that he never said that. I wish I could open your eyes for you. http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-ramon-sessions-20120522,0,2952705.story

Really???

Sessions said he "definitely" wants to return to the Lakers and described his experience with the team as a "dream come true." But he said he doesn't know how he's going to proceed regarding his player option worth $4.55 million next season. Though The Times' Mike Bresnahan reported Sessions was expected to opt out of the option in hopes of getting a long-term deal, Sessions was noncommital on the issue Tuesday.

Whose eyes aren't open???????????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Really??? Sessions said he "definitely" wants to return to the Lakers and described his experience with the team as a "dream come true." But he said he doesn't know how he's going to proceed regarding his player option worth $4.55 million next season. Though The Times' Mike Bresnahan reported Sessions was expected to opt out of the option in hopes of getting a long-term deal, Sessions was noncommital on the issue Tuesda y. Whose eyes aren't open???????????

Did you open the link and see what Sessions had to say? Oy vey...
    You can hear it from his own mouth.
    Yes, he is non-committal.
    He NEVER said he was opting out like you said he did.

Put the smoke down for a little while....