To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU!

In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : Did you open the link and see what Sessions had to say? Oy vey... You can hear it from his own mouth. Yes, he is non-committal. He NEVER said he was opting out like you said he did. Put the smoke down for a little while....
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

He never claimed he wasn't, either.  YOU said he denied it!!!  Show me where it says that, right after you show me where the NBA said it does not schedule back to back playoff games!!
    You are a joke, mtrax!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU! : I think you might be more wise to compare the Lakers with OKC, Memphis and the Spurs.  Otherwise you will just spend another year on boston.com spouting off and looking ridiculous.  The first interaction I had with you I said that the Lakers were not scary and were about on the same level of the Nuggets as far as being a team that was likely to come out of the West. You somehow didn't think this was true.  Now a few weeks after your team went 7 against the Nugs and got destroyed by OKC you're back on boston.com talking about whether the Lakers are better than the Celtics again. Do you get how irrelevant that is at this point?  Or how irrelevant that is next year?
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

haha, and the humiliations continue

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

What's amazing is that Mark continues to post and try to have discussions when everyone's laughing at him and his team.   He must not have a life if he has to spend so much time on a rival team's site being humiliated.

Just pitiful.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to To the two players who did NOT want to be Celtics: F-YOU!:
    [QUOTE]To David West and O.J. Mayo who both reportedly shot down trades to Boston for Jermaine O'Neal and Ray choosing Indiana and Memphis instead. Well the Grizz are done and Ray is hurting BAD.... The Pacers are about to be done and Jerlame has been out all year.... We coulda really used you guys.... maybe you'd have put us over the top for a championship.... words can't describe how disgusted I am at those two.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]NBA teams actually wanted to make this trade???  JO is older and reportedly has bad knees and performs nowhere near his former self.  Hall Of Famer, RA, is at a very advanced age but can still play very solid.  Neither has much marketing value.  D. West and Mayo have very good marketing value because they are younger and can perform well above average.  Was there more to this trade?  Am I missing something? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Remember KG never wanted to play here originally.