Today on ESPN......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Today on ESPN......

According to at least one source DH is not interested in playing in Boston, Chicago, or OKC.....I am not surprised by this news....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Re: Today on ESPN......

Yeah, I've been saying this all along which is why I think our only chance was to somehow trade for another superstar like CP3 and lure him that way.

I still don't understand why Laker trolls need to come to a message board of a team they hate to talk smack. Want to know how many times I have ever visited a site that is in any way affiliated with the Lakers? ZERO!! Get a life you moron or at least admit that you are also a Sox, Pats, or B's fan so you can justify being on Boston.com all day!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Today on ESPN......:
    Yeah, I've been saying this all along which is why I think our only chance was to somehow trade for another superstar like CP3 and lure him that way. I still don't understand why Laker trolls need to come to a message board of a team they hate to talk smack. Want to know how many times I have ever visited a site that is in any way affiliated with the Lakers? ZERO!! Get a life you moron or at least admit that you are also a Sox, Pats, or B's fan so you can justify being on Boston.com all day!!
    Posted by wfdog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c3W8WHmvCg&feature=fvst

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Today on ESPN...... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c3W8WHmvCg&feature=fvst
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

You listen to Justin Timberlake?! Dude, your cred is sinking more and more everyday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Today on ESPN...... : You listen to Justin Timberlake?! Dude, your cred is sinking more and more everyday.
    Posted by wfdog

Perhaps you may like this then!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwXPueu-RM

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

I don't want Howard or Paul. We don't need a point guard, and we can get two good players for what Howard would cost. Plus, he's a bit of a knucklehead.
    Posted by Kirk6

Oh yeah, I forgot that bb is Nobel Prize winner as well lmao!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

where would howard's game be if their athleticism were to take a hit due to injury? that's the question that should be raised when thinking about who the best player is to pursue. I'm with Kirk in saying that it's smarter to go after high IQ, talented players at key positions, most notably the power forward. You can win in the NBA with a solid defensive center that knows their role, ala Chandler in Dallas. We should be thinking about a player more in the mold of Lamarcus Aldridge, Kevin Love, etc.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

where would howard's game be if their athleticism were to take a hit due to injury? that's the question that should be raised when thinking about who the best player is to pursue. I'm with Kirk in saying that it's smarter to go after high IQ, talented players at key positions, most notably the power forward. You can win in the NBA with a solid defensive center that knows their role, ala Chandler in Dallas. We should be thinking about a player more in the mold of Lamarcus Aldridge, Kevin Love, etc.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34

I agree with you.  Also I don't believe that is guaranteed that Howard will leave Orlando.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

I don't want Howard or Paul. We don't need a point guard, and we can get two good players for what Howard would cost. Plus, he's a bit of a knucklehead.
    Posted by Kirk6

Yeah I believe you...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Yeah, I've been saying this all along which is why I think our only chance was to somehow trade for another superstar like CP3 and lure him that way. I still don't understand why Laker trolls need to come to a message board of a team they hate to talk smack. Want to know how many times I have ever visited a site that is in any way affiliated with the Lakers? ZERO!! Get a life you moron or at least admit that you are also a Sox, Pats, or B's fan so you can justify being on Boston.com all day!!
    Posted by wfdog

seconded.some people have issues .probably angry but puny.crip living in a blood neighborhood. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Posted by wfdog

I like New England Clam Chowder so I believe I'm entitled to loiter here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by koberulz
    congrats, my boy clarence clemons thanks ya...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lbrad389. Show lbrad389's posts

In Response to Re: Today on ESPN...... : I like New England Clam Chowder so I believe I'm entitled to loiter here.
    Posted by icnd

Yep, I like California Raisins....but you will not catch me on a Laker site. I told you before.....GET LOST.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

loiter is not the word...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I think this is a false rumour, or DH just doesn't understand market forces and negotiation.  Why would Howard go on the record and state teams that he's not interested in playing for when they'll potentially be bidding for his services?  The smart way to play it is to say "I want to stay in Orlando" and let the market dictate where you play based on getting multiple offers from multiple teams.  You'd have to be a dimwit to eliminate the Celtics or any other team with a lot of cap room outright.  They are your friend, or at least part of a ploy to get you more money.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

There's no point in listening to anything Howard says.

One day he "doesn't want to be Shaq" and wants to "make his legacy here" . . .   the next day he won't sign a contract extension unless Orlando contends for a championship immediately.

I'm beginning to suspect this guy may be an idiot . . .   even by NBA standards.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

P-Mike

I think I agree with you on Howard.  Not to start a religious debate, but coming out of high school he stated that he aspired to change the NBA so the Jerry West Logo would be replaced with the cross of Christ.  Great aspiration I guess, just shows that he doesn't always have the larger world in mind (non-Christians for example) when making some of his statements.   

Also, I think he has the tendencey to fold under pressure at times.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelitcsFoo. Show CelitcsFoo's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by koberulz[/QUO

Keep dreaming and photoshopping. Otis Smith will not send this guy to LA. howard will have to pull a Shaq and flat out leave O-town and sign with you guys. that might be in two years, considering the owners/players are set to shaft us for a year fighting over millions.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Today on ESPN...... : .....GET LOST.
    Posted by lbrad389

Not gonna happen...you're just fartin in the wind.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Today on ESPN...... : Not gonna happen...you're just fartin in the wind.
    Posted by icnd

Don't BET on it!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Today on ESPN...... : Are you the Mod?  Or are you're going to cry to the Mod about the Big Bad Trolls?
    Posted by icnd

It's already happened, but it wasn't me.  You were reported long before you started taking me on!!

Sections
Shortcuts