Toineson's Top 20 Remaining FA's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toineson. Show toineson's posts

Re: Toineson's Top 20 Remaining FA's

In Response to Re: Toineson's Top 20 Remaining FA's:
    you know, if twon really got into shape, he'd be best off to go to europe and play for the next 7 or 8 years.  michael ray richardson is possibly still playing over there and played until at least the age of 45.  it'd be more money for twon and he'd probably keep himself out of trouble a lot better in a strange land.
    Posted by aciemvp

You're right, eventually it would probably have to come to that but I would prefer for the overseas stuff to happen in 2 years when he's 36.  I'd like to see him have 2 more years in the NBA  so that he can accomplish his comeback goal.  This would also give him a proper ending to his NBA career instead of the pitiful Minnesota/Memphis ending.   

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Re: Toineson's Top 20 Remaining FA's

Toine played a style that would often lead to triple-doubles. It's hard not to like that. Easy to see how Pat Riley would like that...a poor man's Magic Johnson. But he did send up too many ill-advised 3's (even if Jim O'Brien told him to do that :-). Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing him take Scalabrine's spot at short money. 

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts