Tom Heinsohn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Tom Heinsohn

In Response to Re: Tom Heinsohn:
    [QUOTE]Did Logan play at Rhode Island College?
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

No silly.  He played for us!!  He was Class of '83

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I new he played for us did he transfer from Rhode Island

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I new he played for us did he transfer from Rhode Island

Nope, 4 years direct from Brooklyn, NY to Woooster!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Hoc Signo Vinces

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Hoc Signo Vinces
    In Deo speramus!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

friend me ill send you a pic from 2009 at my reunion

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

Stylin'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

25 years  85  2009

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]25 years  85  2009
    Left you a private message!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Hit u back
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Heinsohn : Left you a private message!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

I do know more than you about gangs son...so know your role....
    YOU say boston is racist..WHILE IN LA THERES race wars between mexicans and blacks...and black and whites from the oj era....PROVEN....................

HOW is a marathon slavery when the winner WALKS AWAY WITH over 100K..........did slaves get 100k.......Runners who win these marathons...can make a million dollars a year from coming in first.........Look at anyother marathon..how many more whites are there than blacks..and dont the africans win a majority of the marathons..THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD....They win the marathons and back that claim up...

And for you to say in other marathons....wow keep wishing..DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD COME TO BOSTON TO SEE THE MARATHON...

your uninformed...and slow this isnt watts its the real world..boyyyyyyyyyyy.....
    Boston Marathon Finish Line, 1910.

The Boston Marathon was originally a local event, but its fame and status have attracted runners from all over the world. For most of its history, the Boston Marathon was a free event, and the only prize awarded for winning the race was a wreath woven from olive branches.[4] However, corporate-sponsored cash prizes began to be awarded in the 1980s, when professional athletes began to refuse to run the race without cash awards. The first cash prize for winning the marathon was awarded in 1986.[5]

Walter A. Brown was the President of the Boston Athletic Association from 1941 to 1964.[6] In 1951 during the height of the Korean War, Brown denied Koreans entry into the Boston Marathon. He stated: "While American soldiers are fighting and dying in Korea, every Korean should be fighting to protect his country instead of training for marathons. As long as the war continues there, we positively will not accept Korean entries for our race on April 19."[7]

Women were not allowed to enter the Boston Marathon officially until 1972. Roberta "Bobbi" Gibb is recognized as the first woman to run the entire Boston Marathon (in 1966). In 1967, Kathrine Switzer, who had registered as "K. V. Switzer", was the first woman to run with a race number. She finished, despite a famous incident in which race official Jock Semple tried to rip off her numbers and eject her from the race.[8] In 1996 the B.A.A. retroactively recognized as champions the unofficial women's leaders of 1966 through 197

Journal Jog will bring diverse runners to Lorain

Luis Bonilla has a simple answer to why he still runs at the age of 72.

"I’m hooked," he said. "What can I say? I’m hooked."

Bonilla has lived in Lorain since 1953. He’s retired after a career at the Ford plant in town.

He’s run competitively in various races with various distances, including 13 marathons.

Those marathons include a few tries at the Cleveland Marathon, Columbus Marathon and even the world-renowned Boston Marathon.

Odd as it may sound, Debbie Hribar started running for lent in 2009.

Instead of giving up some kind of candy like usual, this was a change of pace for the Lorain native.
    THAT QUOTE says boston is world renouned

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

kobe ruls,

How can you judge the marathon,

do you have the docket of runners?..NOPE...

you watch on the tv..when the tv only focuses on people who are in front..THE TV doesnt film the crowd.....

do you keep wishing boston was racist...YOUR so stupid mr. gheto. that you probably think deval patrick is white and that boston never elected a black governer 2 FREAKEN TIMES...

Sections
Shortcuts