Tommy is tired of hearing these "idiots" that want this team to tank

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Re: Tommy is tired of hearing these

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:

[QUOTE]

Just like I said.  Your saying something is not proof of anything.  Fierce =weak.  You should change your name to sniveler.

Tommy says that you are an "idiot".  Fact.

[/QUOTE]

It's not me saying something.

I gave you proof.

Here:

2006-07 Boston Celtics
    In 2007, with Greg Oden and Kevin Durant as the big lottery prizes, several teams were openly questioned about apparent tanking, including the Boston Celtics, Milwaukee Bucks and Memphis Grizzlies, the three teams that ended up with the best chance of drafting Oden or Durant.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/40780/when-tankers-tell-the-truth

The source is from ESPN.

You're the idiot if you think the Celts didn't tank in 2007.

But feel free to continue arguing with me because it's so much fun making fun of you.

[/QUOTE]

Reprinting the same garbage doesn't help your cause. 

Tommy and I say your an idiot.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You claim the Celtics tanked in  2006-7.  You have not proven it.  You just say a stupid thing and pretend that your saying that stupid thing is proof that it is true.

[/QUOTE]

I have proven it.

Even Celtic fans here believe it.

It's only you that refuses to believe it.

The facts are right in front of you.

I mean you even question Ryan Gomes' credibility?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

If our tanking could be proved as you say you did,  the league would have proved it as well and the Celtics would have been punished.  Did you prove something the league couldn't do?  Facts that support tanking would mean some type of punishment.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

34, ever thought of saying, " I was wrong" and just moving on?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Keep talking,just keep talking 34

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Actually,if the season ended today we would be a 4th seed not a 6th like last year so,despite your attempt to frame it, I am right. A 4th seed is better than a 6th seed. Like I said ,let it go and move on.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

No that's what your saying. So let me get this straight you bring up our recvord last year as a point trying to prove you're not as wrong and when I use the same approach then you try to go in another inane direction. Slice it,dice it any way you want you were wrong. Keep talking,just keep talking.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Just like I said.  Your saying something is not proof of anything.  Fierce =weak.  You should change your name to sniveler.

Tommy says that you are an "idiot".  Fact.

It's not me saying something.

I gave you proof.

Here:

2006-07 Boston Celtics
    In 2007, with Greg Oden and Kevin Durant as the big lottery prizes, several teams were openly questioned about apparent tanking, including the Boston Celtics, Milwaukee Bucks and Memphis Grizzlies, the three teams that ended up with the best chance of drafting Oden or Durant.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/40780/when-tankers-tell-the-truth

The source is from ESPN.

You're the idiot if you think the Celts didn't tank in 2007.

But feel free to continue arguing with me because it's so much fun making fun of you.

Perhaps your hack should have done some research because he obviously didn't watch the game. 

Gomes played 24:39 and Powe played 24:16.  Ryan Gomes had the worst plus/minus of all Celtics players at -16 and also had 4 fouls.  Leon Powe likely got his time.  Leon was 8 for 12 shooting for 18 points and 8 rebounds.  Gerald Green was the only starter with a positive plus/minus.  Gerald scored 21 on 9 of 16 shooting.

The Celtics also won that 4th quarter 30-21 to almost take the comeback win, losing by 2.  Case Closed.

I guess Gomes was disappointed with not being on the floor.  The numbers say he shouldn't have been on the floor. 

From you this is consistent.  You root for the Celtics to lose and gleefully at that.  You believe the worst about the Celtics based on nothing.  It is hard to believe you call yourself a Celtic fan.

Exhibit A is crushed. And so is your credibility.  Case Closed.  You lose.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Ml Carr admitted that the Celtics tanked.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/9434966/for-boston-celtics-tanking-likely-necessary-never-easy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Here's more proof, vtfan.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/teams-obviously-tanking

For some teams, the last month of the season disintegrated into a comical attempt to cover up a desire to lose -- and hopefully win the right to a higher draft pick.

"That's something the NBA has to address," MGM Mirage sports book director Robert Walker said. "This happens every year, but maybe not as rampant as it happened this year. It's a sad system when you are getting rewarded by losing."

If Stern truly is concerned about the integrity of games involving a potential Las Vegas team, and the influence of legal sports wagering on those games, he might want to stare into a mirror.

The funny business recently on display in the NBA was noticed in Las Vegas, but it was an inside job executed by teams such as the Boston Celtics, Memphis Grizzlies, Milwaukee Bucks and Minnesota Timberwolves.

Star players sat out with minor injuries while their teams were blown out. Sports book directors lowered betting limits. Gamblers sniffed out the winners as point spreads moved.

One example was Boston's 92-84 loss to Charlotte on March 21. The Celtics, 8 1/2-point home favorites, led by 15 points at halftime. But coach Doc Rivers left all five of his starters on the bench as his team blew the lead.

Boston was headed for the draft lottery, and it stood to benefit more by losing. Questioned about his strategy, Rivers said, "I was not throwing the game, or anything like that."

On April 11, the Timberwolves announced 7-foot All-Star Kevin Garnett would be out indefinitely with a quadriceps injury. The timing of the injury fueled speculation the team was trying to secure its draft pick. Minnesota needed to finish with one of the league's 10-worst records to keep the pick; otherwise it would have gone to the Los Angeles Clippers.

The Timberwolves, playing without Garnett, were routed 110-91 by San Antonio on April 13. The Spurs opened as 10 1/2-point road favorites and the line moved to 12 1/2. In the April 18 season finale, Memphis blew out Minnesota, 116-94. The Grizzlies, with the league's worst record secured, moved from 3 1/2-point road underdogs to 2 1/2-point favorites.

"I definitely was playing against Minnesota, Memphis and Boston. It was very apparent to the betting public that those teams were tanking games," said handicapper Jim Kruger of vegassportsauthority.com.

Spam all the  garbage that you want.  You lost.  It's over.  Too bad for you, troll. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Here's the thing, vtfan, you're not going to find any articles or reports that will say the Celts did not tank in 2007.

Every Celtic fan and every NBA fan knows the Celts tanked in 2007 because of Durant and Oden.

ESPN, Ryan Gomes, and even Las Vegas all say the Celtics tanked in 2007.

Maybe you're like that Iran president who said the Holocaust didn't happen.

HAHAHA

Cry all you want.  Celtics fans only need to go up page 3 to see that you were destroyed.

Tommy said you were an "idiot".  I proved it.  Tough luck, loser.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts