Tomorow is the last real back to back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Tomorow is the last real back to back

We have the best record in the league not including our back to backs. On regular rest we are around 800 club. If we can suck it up tomorow we can build some real momentum. Our last 2 back to backs are against the Wizards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Tomorow is the last real back to back

In Response to Tomorow is the last real back to back:
    [QUOTE]
    We have the best record in the league not including our back to backs. On regular rest we are around 800 club. If we can suck it up tomorow we can build some real momentum. Our last 2 back to backs are against the Wizards.

Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

-

A very pretty thought, as Hemingway would have put it, but I expect a resounding loss tomorrow, and I don't give a hoot. 

Respectfully, it means nothing after tonight's win.  It's not akin to playoff basketball, lest you forget, where there are no back-to-backs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: Tomorow is the last real back to back:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Tomorow is the last real back to back : - A very pretty thought, as Hemingway would have put it, but I expect a resounding loss tomorrow, and I don't give a hoot.  Respectfully, it means nothing after tonight's win.  It's not akin to playoff basketball, lest you forget, where there are no back-to-backs.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]
    exactly what you said...after the game they played against the spurs i just know this team is ready..!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Tomorow is the last real back to back:
    [QUOTE]We have the best record in the league not including our back to backs. On regular rest we are around 800 club. If we can suck it up tomorow we can build some real momentum. Our last 2 back to backs are against the Wizards.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Back to back games are difficult for any team in the NBA.  I still believe most of the back to back games should be home games so their is no traveling involved.  Not that this would insure a win, but it would make it easier. 

Sections
Shortcuts