Tomorrow the Boston Celtics gain the 4th seed in the East

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Tomorrow the Boston Celtics gain the 4th seed in the East

BOS: 7-12

TOR: 6-10

BOS vs. MIL

TOR vs. GSW

I'm going out on a limb here and predict a Toronoto loss and a Boston win. (I know you can't do this, but I'm going to and you can't stop me) If the playoffs started after my predicted outcomes tomorrow, Celtics would face the Wizzards with home court advantage. I believe we could beat that team in a series. Draft picks aside, that would be HUGE for our guys and that would be a huge success for our team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Tomorrow the Boston Celtics gain the 4th seed in the East

The Atlantic Division is so bad, we should win it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Tomorrow the Boston Celtics gain the 4th seed in the East

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BOS: 7-12

TOR: 6-10

BOS vs. MIL

TOR vs. GSW

I'm going out on a limb here and predict a Toronoto loss and a Boston win. (I know you can't do this, but I'm going to and you can't stop me) If the playoffs started after my predicted outcomes tomorrow, Celtics would face the Wizzards with home court advantage. I believe we could beat that team in a series. Draft picks aside, that would be HUGE for our guys and that would be a huge success for our team. 

[/QUOTE]

with a healthy Rondo and a terrible Eastern Conference, that scenario could come true. However, i don't think being the best of the worst for one year is of much benefit for the future of the team seeing as they don't attract top level talent in free agency, two key young contributors (Crawford/Bradley) will be free agents and looking for large raises, and then they wouldn't have any good draft picks to roll the dice with as a last resort. they would have a similar quality team going into the 2014-15 season and then Rondo becomes a FA at age 29. does he re-sign with a mediocre, best of the worst type team? then what does Boston do from there? 

[/QUOTE]

Build through the draft.  It is not a slam dunk.  But Danny has been able to find Sullinger and AB through the draft.  If Olynyk pans out well, that will be another find.

There are no guarantees.  The best way is to maximize what you have got.  And let Brad Stevens work his magic.  Crawford now has some trade value after Washington basically just gave up on him.  Collect what you can for some of Bass, Lee and Crawford or trade them for improved draft position on draft night.  Follow the San Antonio blueprint.

Give Danny multiple shots and he will nail some of them.

6. This post has been removed.