Tonight - Clippers vs Wolves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Tonight - Clippers vs Wolves

In Response to Tonight - Clippers vs Wolves:
    The two young power forwards are playing each other.  Wonder who will dominate.  So far: Griffin;  15 points and 5 boards Love;      7 points and 0 boards Let's see how it ends up.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I knew you would post this.  Love sit out with fouls I think.  Blake is winning the stat column.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

One thing I saw with Blake tonight is he has a mean streak in him.  You could tell he was getting a little PO'ed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight - Clippers vs Wolves:
    In Response to Tonight - Clippers vs Wolves : I knew you would post this.  Love sit out with fouls I think.  Blake is winning the stat column.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Hmmm, I wonder if that makes me persistent  and consistent or just plain stubborn and obstinant?  Cool

I like both of them, but I obviously think Blake is going to go further.  Love has a nice offensive game, though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight - Clippers vs Wolves : Hmmm, I wonder if that makes me persistent  and consistent or just plain stubborn and obstinant?   I like both of them, but I obviously think Blake is going to go further.  Love has a nice offensive game, though.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Your just a good old guy!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Unfortunately, I resemble that "Old" part too much.

See you on the Celts vs Utah thread Friday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Unfortunately, I resemble that "Old" part too much. See you on the Celts vs Utah thread Friday.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Love 26-11
    Griffith- 29-8

Love league leading 29th double double.  Griffith streak stopped at 27.  I guess Love played a little better in the second half.  Funny the announcers at halftime were talking about Blake going to continue his streak only needing 2 rebounds and Love going to end his streak cause he didn't have any rebounds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I watched the game until about 4 or 5 minutes to go.  Actually, it was close to a blowout by Clippers so they could pull Blake and he didn't have to play hard 4th quarter.  Just to show you - Blake ended up playing one less minute than Love and that's after Love was in foul trouble early.  Blake averages 37 min/game and played 31 last night.  So, the comparison was unfair for both guys (Love in foul trouble and Blake out due to his team winning by a big margin).

I was impressed, though, with Love's offense.  He has a good long and short range jumper and is quicker on his shot than I gave him credit for.

Did you know that Blake, Love, Beasley, Eric Gordon, Johnny Flynn, JJ Hickson, O.J. Mayo, Jerryd Bayless, James Anderson (Spurs top pick), James Harden, and Derrick Rose All played in the 2007 McDonald's all star game?  The announcer said it during the game last night and I looked it up. Wow - that's a helluva high school class, considering that 3 other players (Austin Freeman - projected Big East player of the year, Chris Wright, and Kyle Singler of Duke fame) were also there.   I would love to have seen THAT!  Blake and Love were teammates and are evidently good friends.

Sections
Shortcuts