Tonight further showed that Coach K has never, and will never, tolerate a truly great point guard running his team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thrombosis. Show thrombosis's posts

Tonight further showed that Coach K has never, and will never, tolerate a truly great point guard running his team

I saw Kenny Anderson slice and dice Coach K in the early 90's for Ga Tech.  One would think Coach K would occasionally adjust his egomaniacal control of his offense when he has the chance to grab a Magic, Stockton, Nash etc. type point guard.  But-- Noooo.  Coach K still thinks he is really the point guard of his team.  Westbrook and Rose are great combo guards, and among the elite players to be in this years all star game.  But they have as much chance of being remembered as one of the great "floor generals" as does Pisto Pete.   Coach K would much rather have "only" an 80% chance of winning the NCAA's with him playing complete puppetmaster, than have a 90% chance with Stockton or Nash breaking down the defense and getting the assist.  Thank goodness Rondo is our point guard instead of Rose or Westbrook! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxRock1. Show SoxRock1's posts

Re: Tonight further showed that Coach K has never, and will never, tolerate a truly great point guard running his team

Coach K will most likely end up with the most wins in NCAA history before the season is through.  Hard to argue with his success... Winning matters the most to him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Tonight further showed that Coach K has never, and will never, tolerate a truly great point guard running his team

When I was a kid he had some good PG's.  Seems like I first saw him with a kid named like armiston or soemthing like that.  The guy was an assistant for a long time if I remember right.  Then Johnny dawkins right?

It is true that he hasn't had so many great pg's lately.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flashman. Show flashman's posts

You people need to chill out. I could give a rats butt about "TEAM AMERICA" or "THE ALL STAR" game. I would rather see all the Celtics rest and not take a chance of getting hurt. What do you think means more to Rondo, another ring or a stupid "ALL STAR" game?