Tonight in Denver and then Los Angeles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Tonight in Denver and then Los Angeles

If we come out of the next two games playing poorly how will we feel on Thursday?  This team is still positioning for deals,  I get the feeling we could come out flat as a pancake tonight.  Doc has his work cut out for him.  

We have to play Los Angeles after a back to back and they are resting.  We had to do the same thing in Boston. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Tonight in Denver and then Los Angeles

In response to concord27's comment:

If we come out of the next two games playing poorly how will we feel on Thursday?  This team is still positioning for deals,  I get the feeling we could come out flat as a pancake tonight.  Doc has his work cut out for him.  

We have to play Los Angeles after a back to back and they are resting.  We had to do the same thing in Boston. 

Concord,  I guess we were thinking along the same lines.  I just started a thread going into it a little bit more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Kind of thinking the same thing. Lotta road trips, back to backs in the second half. I was thinking with a couple of new players we can make a run. Theen I get to thinking I wonder what thursday feels like after back-toback road games. Hmmm 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to proftom2's comment:

Kind of thinking the same thing. Lotta road trips, back to backs in the second half. I was thinking with a couple of new players we can make a run. Theen I get to thinking I wonder what thursday feels like after back-toback road games. Hmmm 

Definitely not an easy road trip for the Celtics.  Especially having to play tonight and tomorrow night.  Unfortunately, the Bruins and the Celtics always have a road trip this time of the year since the TD Garden always has an ice show during school vacation week. 

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts