Tonight is Bradley vs Moore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Tonight is Bradley vs Moore

We have been discussing this for a while, and with Rondo doubtful, and Keyon Dooling out, Avery will start. Who will do better? Who will play more?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Tonight is Bradley vs Moore

Can we win with either one of them playing heavy minutes?  PP and the ISO.  More RA dribbling and passing.  No easy baskets for the Cs.  It just might be another loss.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

I dont think rondo will play

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight is Bradley vs Moore:
    [QUOTE]I dont think rondo will play
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs[/QUOTE]

I know Quis is not having a good season but in the last game he did made some good passes or assist.  I remmbered when Doc and Danny said that he can play the PG when needed.  He does have a good BB IQ  but he nneds to step up his offense.  I remember when he was real good with Pacers when he played against us.  Common Quis get it going pls we need u.  Go Celtics always baby

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

C's win either way because the team collectively is starting to play better and this is not a top team.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

This is a good test for whether the Big 3 and the rest of this team is starting to gel. I'll be glued in front of the TV to see what happens.

Sections
Shortcuts