Tonights Game.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Tonights Game.

In Response to Tonights Game.:
    [QUOTE]The one night of the NBA season that pisses me off is tonight. I will be going to the Lakers/Celtics and a bunch of morons with Kobe and Gasol shirts with no clue who Jerry West or Kareem is or no nothing of showtime, no clue that the Lakers originally played in Minnesota led by George Mikan the games first premier Center will take up space at the garden. These people should be found legally stupid. It's like pink hats at a redsox game. It's pathetic. I truly hate these people so the Celtics better win lol.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

How'd this work out for ya?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Tonights Game.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Tonights Game. : How'd this work out for ya?
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

You do know that LA is filles with a bunch of fair weather fans. Lakers fans all the sudden following the Clippers and Dodger fans becoming Angel fans. Im in LA and see it everywhere, not sure where you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tonights Game. : You do know that LA is filles with a bunch of fair weather fans. Lakers fans all the sudden following the Clippers and Dodger fans becoming Angel fans. Im in LA and see it everywhere, not sure where you are.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing those 'Laker' fans that have switched from a franchise with 16 NBA titles, HOFers galore and the most consistent team ever in the NBA for a team that's won and done nothing aren't really Laker fans. Unless of course you know better.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffory. Show jeffory's posts

Pierce has no idea how to pass in crunch time. put two guys on him and the Celtics are dead! Larry Bird always knew where the open man was. Don't ever compare Pierce to Bird or Hondo!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]I had two guys sitting next to me in Laker gear. They were ok, they weren't yahoos, but my nephew who is 17 and really likes the old footage said to them it's too bad you missed Magic and the showtime Lakers huh? The kid responded, Who's Magic? Need I say more. That's rediculous. You wear a Jersey to another teams building and no nothing about the franchise. That's what I'm talking about. These guys are talking about not waiting to get Dwight Howard. I said how are you pulling that off. They said free agency. We both laughed. My nephew said the Lakers have no Cap space. You at least know about the cap? They said we traded Odom and have a trade exception. I said yes that helps you in a trade. That doesn't help you sign a free agent. We have 38 million coming off the cap while the Lakers will still be in Luxury tax hell. And yes they had no idea what the Luxury tax was. These guys were from LA in there early 20's and my 17 year old nephew new more about the Lakers and how the NBA works than these two guys. Now you know why these people annoy me so much. I lost brain cells chatting with these two characters.

Why make up lies about Lakers fans?
    I know you are mad, but c'mon...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Yeah - I find it almost impossible to believe that these "Laker fans" didn't know who Magic is. Sorry, but he's basically the figurehead of the franchise. I call BS too.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Were these kids 3 and 4 years old?
    This story doesn't pass the smell test.
    Sorry.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]We've had kids I guess they are kids come one here and not know who Magic is or showtime. All they know is Kobe and Shaq. When I was a kid i knew nothing of Cousy and Russell and I live here so trust me it's possible and my account last night is accurate. Even the guy in front of me who's had his tickets 10 years longer than me looked back in disgust at the conversation with a few wows under his breath.

I believe you - I had a student this year who didn't know who Kareem was - and I live in LA!!  Magic is a tougher sell - they all know him, he's trying to buy the Dodgers (LOL) .......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VTcelts. Show VTcelts's posts

[QUOTE]Pierce has no idea how to pass in crunch time. put two guys on him and the Celtics are dead! Larry Bird always knew where the open man was. Don't ever compare Pierce to Bird or Hondo!
    Posted by jeffory[/QUOTE]

Jeffory, you nailed it on the head. Pierce has become too predictable on the last play of the game. Down by one, head to the basket and maybe get fouled. The C's were certainly due a call or two going to the hoop since they shot jumpers all night long.
    Wouldn't the crowd be shocked if PP passed it to a rook for the GW shot. He'd probably be wide open!