Tonights Miami game and free throws

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Tonights Miami game and free throws

Not usually into predictions....but I bet the free throw attempts will be for Miami by a large margin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Tonights Miami game and free throws

The HEAT better find a way to control Nate...Chalmers, Cole or Allen can't do it. I would go big and try to make Miami keep Allen on the bench.

I would like nothing more than to watch them go down 0-2 but I have a feeling Stern will send his henchmen out tonight and Nate will be in early foul trouble.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Heat shoot double the FT's that CHI does

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Well so much for my prediction ...score was by large margin but not free throws

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Lebron and Wade deliberately injured Rondo, Bradley, Granger, and Nate.

And the beat goes on.....

Definitely agree with you.  Wade even more so than LeBron has deliberately injured other players.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Lebron and Wade deliberately injured Rondo, Bradley, Granger, and Nate.

And the beat goes on.....

So true. For Wade,  I just don't get why his dirty play does get more attention. He is the dirtiest player in the league. The Bulls got out-muscled last night. But that won't happen again in game 3.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Why are you guys so bitter about the Heat?

Give credit where credit is due, the Heat are the best team in the east.

Expecting them to lose to a team without their 2 best players is unrealistic.

Nate just got lucky in Game 1. The Bulls will not win another game, Heat in 5.

Not luck. 3-3 in games played this yr. That ain't luck. The Bulls physical play troubles the Heat. And now the Heat's dirty play threw the Bulls off their game. The Bulls are winning another game for sure. They may even take down the mighty giant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Wade is a Beyoutch!  That is all

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Bulls were put in foul trouble early though. Why won't refs call Lebron's shouldering into guys?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

The refs had no part in deciding this game. I dislike the Heat and especially Wade but the game was whistled fairly. In the beginning the refs even missed a few and 1s for Miami IMO. Obviously the refs missed 2 calls in row just before Noah and Gibson were thrown out, but the game was already decided at this part.

Miami went to the rim at will, and the bulls looked totally flat after the first quarter. Thibs is a great defensive coach, but he has a tendency to overplay his players (in the RS and the play offs as well). There is no reason to play Butler 48 minutes in 4 games in a row when Hamilton is sitting on the bench. Deng was also overused in the RS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

They were saying last night DRose might play in game 3... Will be fun to watch if it happens

Sections
Shortcuts